Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northampton SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3 was in at the MK SC sorting out some warranty issues - despite the long wait for an appointment the service was great. From the GoZero pick up / drop off to actually speaking with the technician that worked on my car. Those that have recently used the MK SC know they have been super busy since all the Q4 deliveries however this should change as of April. I previously came across a job advert for Technicians for a new service centre in Northampton and the technician I spoke to today confirmed they are indeed opening a new site in Riverside, Northampton taking over the old Land Rover dealership that moved to a super JLR site near the M1. This will relieve pressure at the MK SC and hopefully ensure there are more appointments.

Visited the site yesterday and it looks like work has begun.

The following applications can be found on the NBC Planning Website.

WNN/2021/0798
WNN/2021/0799
WNN/2022/0139

Downloaded some of the plans and it looks like there might be a showroom as well as a service centre.

Attachments

• document 9703441.pdf
    390.1 KB · Views: 109
  • document 9703442.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • document 9703567.pdf
    598.3 KB · Views: 79
  • document 9998026.PDF
    271.7 KB · Views: 65
I guess a vending machine as well for the "lounge". Yep, obviously for the new super chargers.

There was me hoping we may get 24/7 servicing, I would not have any problem booking a 1am appointment.

Seems Tesla strategy is to take over defunct dealerships that have close - Porsche dealership in Bournemouth and Norwich too. Keeps costs down. Surprised it is also a showroom - makes sense I guess. Thought Tesla was all about online sales.