Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northern Virginia Model Y started

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally took delivery yesterday. NSM Performance Black Exterior with the Performance update. Touchless and very easy to complete. All items were there. I am surprised at the high quality build. Some minor bumper scratches.
Definetly worth the wait. The car is much bigger than I anticipated.

Very much worth the price.

Reactions: beezy
I finally took delivery yesterday. NSM Performance Black Exterior with the Performance update. Touchless and very easy to complete. All items were there. I am surprised at the high quality build. Some minor bumper scratches.
Definetly worth the wait. The car is much bigger than I anticipated.

Very much worth the price.
Honestly we said the same thing. It’s much bigger than we thought. I feel it’s more like 25-30% bigger vehicle than the 3 not 10% however we love ours. Having a P3D and MYP house hold is perfect.

Reactions: preilly44
Not so much luck yet. Been sitting at 'drafting up your contract', and have talked to a couple of advisors at the Tyco Rd. location, offering to change options/colors to take an early delivery. They have left messages for my Delivery Coordinator, but I have not received a call back this week...not sure if the Delivery Coordinators work weekends, either. I haven't been by the Tyco Rd. center in about a week, so not sure if there are any MY LR in their inventory at this point.

Reactions: Picasso
OK, thx. Tyco is telling me that there is only MSM LR with 20" available for a couple of weeks now, and at Baltimore. Not sure why they didn't say the blue existed - that is the color I really want. I've had 4 grey cars in a row. Time for a change. Congrats on your delivery, though!! Post pics if you can