Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hasse, I did not get one either, but I just called Tesla and they sent me a confirmation of the test drive time In a matter of minutes. Im P1418, so as long as you have a reservation you should be Good. I was scheduled for test drive today at 15:20.

On the other side, they did do test drives yesterday (look for Johan's writeup and video In the thread for people who has driven the car), but the testdrives has now been put on hold, as someone driving after 15:40 yesterday had the car In an "incident" due to the amount of power. Basically he/she broke the car and they Are waiting for parts to get it fixed before the reinitiate test drives.

Typisk at Norge med høye avgifter og små motorer blir presentert for null avgifter og stor motor - og det går galt på dag #1!!

_____
Tapatalkin' from iTalatut.

Went to the Tesla dealer in Oslo last weekend for the first time, and was really impressed by the Model S. I am just inches away from putting down the money to get on the reservation list :biggrin:

The car had Norwegian plates! Issued January 10th. Is this the first Model S registered in Norway?

But one thing I noticed, was that the front sidemarkers was missing on the car. Was this done with all the other cars with German plates?
You can see that something is missing just above the front fog light.

IMG_0253.JPG

They have gotten euro spec front and rear headlights (and fog lights) from the factory to make it as homologated as possible.

Sjekk blinklyset bak, integrert i lykta. Superstilig. Bedre enn Ferdinand sin hack av US modellen med blinklys bak felt inn i bakfangeren.

Bildet er tatt av et annet medlem på elbilforum.no

_____

Ja, så at det var gule blinklys i den "indre delen" av bremselyset bak.
Men forstår ikke hvorfor sidemarkeringslysene har blitt tatt vekk. De er jo fullt tillatt i Europa, og det må vel være enklere å bygge alle bilene så like som mulig?

Liker bedre biler som er ferdig konfigurert for Europa enn at de blir modifisert i ettertid.

Så nå er det bare å finne fram lommeboka og sette seg på reservasjonslista, for jeg har blitt ganske hekta, og må nok ha en Model S for å kunne roe meg :)

--
Yngve

Personlig synes jeg det er like greit at de er tatt vekk - mye finere uten.

;-)

Bare å sette seg på reservasjonslisten! Jeg er spent på hvilket reservasjonsnummer du får! Jeg har P1418. Synd du ikke reserverte før nyttår for å få med deg en €1700 i rabatt.

_____

De Mechks har flyttet på...

This is a clue to a puzzle here. Can somebody help us. We have:

De Mechks har flyttet på og jeg tror jeg kan gjøre en flukt i kveld. Fikk noen bilder av demjeg vil sende senere. Kanskje når du ser hvilken versjon de er kan du foreslå noe bedre enn nøtter for å hjelpe meg her. Før jeg forlater jeg må ta en beslutning om en interessant funn jeg gjorde i den mekaniske steinsprut. For tidlig å se om det kommer til å bli en nyttig oppdagelseeller en total fiasko_ men det vil være morsomt uansett. Vil ta turen til din bestefars mester Klinamenmens du arbeider på din _M_ trefase plan.
Can somebody fill in the missing letters and translate? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

On 21 Juli i will arive in Oslo by Boat from Kiel

A planed a roadtrip for three weeks
I have several CS already included but suspect that it will be more difficult to charge near the fjord region.
I have not found the need for RFID card for charging on the web and hope i can charge there
I can use all the advise that you all can provide me!
GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

Norwegian update question:

With the fundamental difference of the Norwegian electrical grid to that of the rest of Europe, is it now the case that Norway-domiciled Teslas differ from other European ones? Have you Norwegians any problems obtaining charges when traveling outside Norway?

Bjorn from Norway recently completed a 3,700 mile (or maybe kilometer?) trip through Europe in his Model S. So far he has not reported any problems charging in Europe but he has not yet posted the full video of his trip. Search YouTube for "Bjorn Teaser 2014 European road trip" to see a preview of his video.

Norwegian update question:

With the fundamental difference of the Norwegian electrical grid to that of the rest of Europe, is it now the case that Norway-domiciled Teslas differ from other European ones? Have you Norwegians any problems obtaining charges when traveling outside Norway?

Anyone that wants to ask Norwegian users about the car and charging in Norway is better off going to the Norwegian forum. It's ok to ask in English there.