Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norwich Service Centre, where?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I notice that when I use the super chargers at Gridserve Norwich I never get more than about 120kw/h but at kings lynn 200+ so today I asked the guy in the M3 next to me who said the same. the GridServe operative came over for a chat and he said that the Tesla superchargers were nothing to do with them and he had no control but could we come and hook up to the GS ones under the building.
Now the GS guy was really helpful and cool so this is not a moan at them but he hooked us up using his card to the GS chargers and results were the same, he suggested we ask in our community to see if this is a general thing there, as he had heard nothing from other users, a BMW IX M40 came in and he was only getting 48kw/h but we told him that was because his £70k car looked like a Nissan Qashqui :)

Some peak 3 Model 3 charging Volts Amps State-of-Charge for reference:

M3 P 2021 82 kWh
373V 670A 8%

M3 LR 2021 82 kWh
364V 685A 10%

M3 LR 2019 80 kWh
367V 682A 10%

Battery temperature is also a key factor, which is why navigating to supercharger helps if sufficient time before arrival.

The highest I've seen reported at Norwich GridServe so far is 225 kW.

Reactions: M3LRblack
Hi Guys
really disappointed to find out most of the staff at the new Norwich centre have been let go, they were really pleasant and helpful guys and if I had any complaint when going there it was difficult to get to speak with somebody when they were busy, so god knows what it be like now,
I hope some of the other dealerships snap these guys up as they were super pleasant and helpful and this is not a time to be unemployed.
Best of luck to Dom, Laurence and Jordan, and thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Hi Guys
really disappointed to find out most of the staff at the new Norwich centre have been let go, they were really pleasant and helpful guys and if I had any complaint when going there it was difficult to get to speak with somebody when they were busy, so god knows what it be like now,
I hope some of the other dealerships snap these guys up as they were super pleasant and helpful and this is not a time to be unemployed.
Best of luck to Dom, Laurence and Jordan, and thanks for your help.
That's why Dom hasn't replied to my email. Met Jordan when test driving a Y recently. Really nice guy. Had recently got himself a Model 3 so pretty frustrating for him I bet.

Understand margins and all (gotta do what you gotta do) but I do feel for them.

Eugene will be busy!

Reactions: M3LRblack