Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not getting any software updates??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That version is less than a month old. If you go through and read some of the threads from the start, you'll find me talking about this. The .3.x and .11.x are factory firmware in active development. Yes, it is well behind in terms of features, but it is not chronologically old as the `3` would suggest.
Good to know but I don’t really care if the are chronologically old or new. What I want is new feature and maybe even working Auto wipers.

^Plus your region is important as well.

Edit...all of the sudden, I'm getting 2021.32.22 after it went to 32.21 as an FSD subscriber. Apparently Elon saw the err of his ways and he is making it right and Beta request time...probably won't get it...but hey, worth a shot.

Last edited:
I took delivery of my M3LR no FSD in July. Had one update that month and then nothing. I have my settings on advanced as well. Last night I placed a service request about not getting software updates. Magically I received an update just now, and now I’ve canceled my appointment. Might be something to try.

I took delivery of my M3LR no FSD in July. Had one update that month and then nothing. I have my settings on advanced as well. Last night I placed a service request about not getting software updates. Magically I received an update just now, and now I’ve canceled my appointment. Might be something to try
Just a coincidence, I got my update notification at 3:40PM EST today (25mins ago, still installing 32.21). I was 3.105 in a 3 from July 30th; texted the guy I know with a model Y on 3.104 that delivered almost two weeks prior to me and while I he was texting back he got the update notification.

I took delivery of my M3LR no FSD in July. Had one update that month and then nothing. I have my settings on advanced as well. Last night I placed a service request about not getting software updates. Magically I received an update just now, and now I’ve canceled my appointment. Might be something to try.
Just a coincidence, I got my update notification at 3:40PM EST today (25mins ago, still installing 32.21). I was 3.105 in a 3 from July 30th; texted the guy I know with a model Y on 3.104 that delivered almost two weeks prior to me and while I he was texting back he got the update notification.

That’s funny. I thought I had some sort of super powers. Thanks for the info!

That’s funny. I thought I had some sort of super powers. Thanks for the info!
After reading this post, I checked and found notification about new software. Updating to 2021.32.21 right now

Reactions: CapinWinky
How about salvage Teslas? Is anybody having problems with new updates elsewhere? I have seen at least three different Teslas (Model S/X/3 Tegra, Intel) not having updates anymore. Talking about US salvage cars imported to EU. No problem seen with EU cars in EU.

I’m so frustrated. Have a new model y, picked it up about a month ago. Stuck on 6 month old software on my new tesla y performance. I can’t even use my iPhone the software us so outdated. Today I’m still on. 2021.11.103. Before Disney access was released. Nuts, wishi never traded my Tesla S in for this.

I’m so frustrated. Have a new model y, picked it up about a month ago. Stuck on 6 month old software on my new tesla y performance. I can’t even use my iPhone the software us so outdated. Today I’m still on. 2021.11.103. Before Disney access was released. Nuts, wishi never traded my Tesla S in for this.
Get a grip, man. An update will come soon enough, just not right now. It's totally irrational that you would regret your trade in due to something like this.

I am in the same boat for my September build M3P. Big deal. It will update when it updates.

Sure about that? My Model S is still on 2020.48.37.6...

I picked up a 2021 Model Y LR this week and it came with 2021.35.102.1. looks like that is on older version of the software too? After reading this forum I see that it can take weeks after delivery so I will chill. Thanks
Had my MY for going on 2 weeks and no update. Despite a huge update push as per this.

1637239742210.png