Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Notifications on Android

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my family I have three drivers with phones connected as keys. My wife and son both have iPhones and I have an Android (S7). They both are receiving notifications like interrupted charging but I am not. And, yes, I did check the notifications section in my app and charging interruption notifications are enabled.

Any ideas??

Thanks, RTP. Took me a while to find that but I did just turn off battery optimization for the Tesla app. Will have to wait to see if that works.

BTW, drove from Raleigh to Charlotte today and staying at DoubleTree in Uptown. They have 2 HPWC but both spaces were occupied by ICE cars. Front desk called them and asked them to move. My first real road trip. Heading down to Emerald Isle this weekend. Not too many charging options down there. Have you gone out of town yet?

I've gone from Durham to Greensboro and back. Didn't need to supercharge technically speaking, but did so anyway just to try it. Headed out to Wilmington though shortly. Will be the first "real trip" in this car. I don't think the hotel we're at has HPWC, but there's a supercharger near by.