Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get VIN from Fremont or Austing? Check the 11-th letter in your VIN, what letter is there?
Freemont. Giga Austin is only selling or giving Model Y’s to employees from that location. Like all start ups do. Maybe after summer. They will have standard range Y’s on the Tesla website for regular purchase.

Fake news. That was proven to be fake months ago
Ok. Also. I listened to the Tesla earnings call and Elon’s interview’s. He has said that they are setup to go with 2170 @ GT if they needed too. But GT will only be 4680 with structural pack for now. Later they would make all Model Y’s from all factories that produce them with Structural Pack 4680. Later could be month’s away.

Based on the last handful of posts, it seems like this thread has regressed to a few months ago
What will you be doing for delivery? Pick up or delivery to home? Will you be adding to your current insurance? Or trying Tesla insurance? Has Tesla contacted you about scheduling a delivery day? You got your Vin a couple of days before me. I got questions. Thanks 😆

Anyone else got moved? Still on June 1-29, ironically it happened right after I bought the wall connector lol, what are the odds we get pushed to Q3 2022? It comes to that i might be forced to cancel as i need another car badly
I'm in the same boat. Probably won't cancel, but will be forced to look for alternatives and the Tesla will just be a speculative purchase to flip.

Does anyone else's November order have a Oct. 2022 - Jan. 2023 EDD? My EDD has been stuck there for approx. 2 weeks - I was hoping that the EDD would jump back to a 4 or 6 week window as others have mentioned in the past.

After lurking here for about a month and reading through the thread, I'm starting to feel like my order is stuck on an island somewhere.

MYLR, 5 seat, Deep Blue Metallic, Black interior, 19" gemini, no tow, no FSD
OD: 11/8, profile complete same day

Reactions: Stardew
What will you be doing for delivery? Pick up or delivery to home? Will you be adding to your current insurance? Or trying Tesla insurance? Has Tesla contacted you about scheduling a delivery day? You got your Vin a couple of days before me. I got questions. Thanks 😆
I have plenty of questions also. I will be picking up at the DC. It is only about 10 miles from my house. As for insurance, I am with nationwide now and getting a quote to switch to the Tesla. My policy is actually up in July anyway. I am also looking at Tesla insurance as my second choice, once I get the quote from nationwide, I will then make a decision. That should be tomorrow.

Tesla has yet to send me any information via text or email. They have responded to my text to them to unlock my trade-in, and to give me the birthday of my vehicle. Birthday happens to be May 4.

Reactions: Jones1
Does anyone else's November order have a Oct. 2022 - Jan. 2023 EDD? My EDD has been stuck there for approx. 2 weeks - I was hoping that the EDD would jump back to a 4 or 6 week window as others have mentioned in the past.

After lurking here for about a month and reading through the thread, I'm starting to feel like my order is stuck on an island somewhere.

You are not alone my friend. Same for me, EDD was pushed from July-Sept to Oct-Jan. I have checked the forum, and many other folks, not only the November thread are experiencing the same

Reactions: Stardew

I have the same build. OD of 10/28 but PC on 11/14. My EDD is stuck 5/30-6/27 for last few months. Not sure if it will get pushed when EDD approaches. Probably stuck on the same island as yours.

Just got the message to schedule my delivery—delivery is scheduled for May 15. Really hope it holds. (Latest EDD was May 23-27 after slipping a few times, and then boom, delivery message. Makes no sense to me, and doesn't give me a ton of confidence in the delivery date... but I'm still hopeful.)

Reactions: Jones1
Just got the message to schedule my delivery—delivery is scheduled for May 15. Really hope it holds. (Latest EDD was May 23-27 after slipping a few times, and then boom, delivery message. Makes no sense to me, and doesn't give me a ton of confidence in the delivery date... but I'm still hopeful.)
Ok. So did you get a text message or email? Did the app tell you to schedule? I guess you’re about 2 weeks from your vin assignment before you got this message?

Honestly maybe before Covid. This was a good system Tesla had. Not worry about the dealership being pushy. Not having to haggle for a price. Buying at your convenience. Ordering your vehicle with the options (limited tho ) that you want. But now it sucks. When you have no contact. No good time tables. An Erratic Delivery Day. I know there are shortages in parts and all. But they should Build every vehicle and deliver by how you ordered it. And that Complete Profile *sugar*. They should call the buyer or email them to let them know. That the profile isn’t complete. I’m happy I got a Vin. But there’s a lot. I’m still unsure of.

Reactions: commonplace