Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Times are getting Hard. I’m getting weak. Looking at other EV’s new and used. Just got through watching Out Of Spec video on the Audi Etron. Very tempting to buy a used. Marked up EV. But the range is very low compared to the Model Y. Plus I have over $1500 In charging installed and accessories for my MYP already.

They are asking me to get insurance? I don’t see a vin?

1651943141671.jpeg

Reactions: Aggie_Aloha
I’m confused. I’m trying to sign up for Tesla Insurance. It won’t let me complete it. By purchasing it through the app. I don’t know if I have to wait until I receive the vehicle?

I’m confused. I’m trying to sign up for Tesla Insurance. It won’t let me complete it. By purchasing it through the app. I don’t know if I have to wait until I receive the vehicle?
Finally Jones!!! Happy for ya man! You won’t be able to do the insurance until they schedule the delivery date, for now just choose buy my own insurance. Also he the financing rolling ASAP, the sooner you get that done, the sooner they can schedule. So happy for you!!

• Love
Reactions: Jones1
Finally Jones!!! Happy for ya man! You won’t be able to do the insurance until they schedule the delivery date, for now just choose buy my own insurance. Also he the financing rolling ASAP, the sooner you get that done, the sooner they can schedule. So happy for you!!
Thank you. I have text Tesla. To open my Financing option up. They haven’t responded. I might call them.

With the insurance. I filled it out. It said to come back when I have delivery date. But yes. It wouldn’t let me complete it. But it saved the info.

I just applied for financing. They said they opened it up. When I texted them. They didn’t.
Also if you have a trade in. They said they will send me a UPS package to complete for trade in.

Here is the Vin. If anyone wants to know.

1651946342336.jpeg

Sorry. I’m on the November thread and the MYP thread. If I’m double posting.

Reactions: Hardik2302
Thank you. I have text Tesla. To open my Financing option up. They haven’t responded. I might call them.

With the insurance. I filled it out. It said to come back when I have delivery date. But yes. It wouldn’t let me complete it. But it saved the info.
I just sent them a text to open trade in. Few hours later it was done and I got a text that I could now update it.

Reactions: Jones1
Times are getting Hard. I’m getting weak. Looking at other EV’s new and used. Just got through watching Out Of Spec video on the Audi Etron. Very tempting to buy a used. Marked up EV. But the range is very low compared to the Model Y. Plus I have over $1500 In charging installed and accessories for my MYP already.

Congrats!

That's it... I'm officially going to be looking at e-tron's tonight when I get home from the baseball game!!

(in all seriousness, I was reading an article this morning about the MY2023 updates and increased range... reason I did the Y over the e-tron back in Aug was range but the MY2023 isn't expected in the US until next year)

Reactions: Firocity and Jones1