Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR, standard everything. Nov 7 order date. EDD says November 2022.
I'm in the same position - except I changed my interior to white to move it up but it hasn't reflected in my app yet. I spoke with the SA at our local store and he told me not to worry about it - it'll change back eventually. Hopefully it's just an overestimate of the time it'll take.

After the third change this week, I’m now at April-May with an early nov order date. Too lazy to update the signature anymore… it’s even become a running joke to the wife. Going to give it until May and then probably jump on a used model x at this rate…

Reactions: Jones1
B9A8C7A8-B39E-49AE-AEAB-EDBBDC2AAA21.jpeg

Back to March. 🤷🏾‍♂️

We are in Springfield and the closest SC is Bloomington, IL. We have to pick up there as they say home delivery isn’t available. I searched for other delivery experiences at the Bloomington location but didn’t find any. I hope it goes well.

Ordered and profile completed November 4, 2021. Initial delivery date 3/10-4/7, then June, next 2/27-3/27.
MYLR, Red Multi-coat, 19” Gemini Wheels, Black 5 seat, FSD. Delivery went to TBD this afternoon.
Me too. I went to the webpage. I think they have a server problem. It tells me to complete my insurance But it will not let me. No vin yet either.