Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forget about anything from GT until its actually announced. Too many people have put their orders on hold waiting for a 4680 from GT and have been disappointed. We don't know what will happen tomorrow, but counting on any current deliveries from GT is a bad idea. So far, everything from there seems to be the unannounced SR AWD. Nobody from Tesla will tell you anything about what is coming out of GT until it accually happens.
I agree, I've moved on from hoping for a MIT MY, and now thinking of upgrading in hopes of just getting my car sooner. The longer I wait, the higher the chances of interest rates going up and used car values going down (selling my Genesis).

My fear is that upgrading to MYP may not have the desired affect of getting it sooner if I am slated for GT assembly line given my location (in Texas).

About 4 weeks out from the beginning of my current EDD window. I ordered online so don't have an SA that I know of, but I will need to switch from cash to trade/financing before delivery. What's the best way to go about getting in touch with a person? I'm planning to make the switch when I have a VIN so that I don't have to do the application stuff twice.

I agree, I've moved on from hoping for a MIT MY, and now thinking of upgrading in hopes of just getting my car sooner. The longer I wait, the higher the chances of interest rates going up and used car values going down (selling my Genesis).

My fear is that upgrading to MYP may not have the desired affect of getting it sooner if I am slated for GT assembly line given my location (in Texas).
Less indication of a MYP from GT, then the LR. So far, of all the cars seen in the South Lot of GT, none have been Ps. All seem to have 19" or 20" wheels. Just don't know if SR or LR, but guessing SR.

Reactions: Jones1
About 4 weeks out from the beginning of my current EDD window. I ordered online so don't have an SA that I know of, but I will need to switch from cash to trade/financing before delivery. What's the best way to go about getting in touch with a person? I'm planning to make the switch when I have a VIN so that I don't have to do the application stuff twice.
I’m going to be doing the same as you. I was told by an SA I could text. But i believe i will call. I don’t have a set SA. I just use the text chat or call.

If you're near your chosen delivery location...I just drove to my center and an associate there was able to look me up and find the SA assigned to me (with her text number). I suppose you could call them directly too, but I think being there in person helped.