Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR White one White with no other options

OD 11/19/21
EDD1: June 2021
EDD2: July 2021
EDD3: Aug 26 - Sep 23
EDD4: Oct - Jan 2023

:/
This is ridiculous. Tesla just want to squeeze more money from you by keep delaying your delivery until you add FSD, or upgrade to performance. I am in the same situation. Ordered 8/16, EDD July 11 to August 22, basic LR, no other options. I will never consider to buy another Tesla.

OD 11/24/2021
EDD Nov 22 - Dec 22 - May / Jun 2022 - July / Sept 2022 - Aug / Sept 2022
MYLR MSM 5 seater 19 inch no tow no fsd
That’s the same configuration I have. I place my order on 11/4 but didn’t finish the paperwork to decline my trade in until December. I didn’t know that was affecting my EDD! It kept bouncing around May 22 - June 22 - Nov 22 - July 22 - Dec 22 - Aug 22. It has been holding steady at Aug for nearly 5 weeks now.

I check the Sept/Oct pages to see where theyre at, and saw a bunch of them got pushed pretty FAR back. My EDD had been holding strong since mid March- i just checked... horrible news. Pushed from 5/8-6/5 to a JULY-SEPT window. i threw my phone. this is ridiculous. hope it boomerangs back but seriously.....?

I check the Sept/Oct pages to see where theyre at, and saw a bunch of them got pushed pretty FAR back. My EDD had been holding strong since mid March- i just checked... horrible news. Pushed from 5/8-6/5 to a JULY-SEPT window. i threw my phone. this is ridiculous. hope it boomerangs back but seriously.....?
I'm similar build, location and OD. Your EDD changes seem to be trailing mine by 2-3 weeks.

guess we'll be basic bitch build buddies- haha. insane how back in Nov i thought waiting til March was a long time...
I'm similar build, location and OD. Your EDD changes seem to be trailing mine by 2-3 weeks.
Make that 3 of us. I'm also MSM only. Ordered 6/1 but didn't complete profile till 11/1. I'm in Philly.