Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you receive a text message from Tesla or you just saw it in the app? I’m so happy for you. I ordered the day after you. 😆
Got a text message and then I jumped out of my seat like a f**kin SpaceX rocket and checked my account online. We actually decided to go with tesla insurance, it seems way cheaper than other companies we have shopped around so far. Trying to coordinate a eVBC with my bank right now.

Reactions: AZTech and Jones1
Hopefully I’ll be close. In Houston, ordered 11/1. Really tempted to pull the trigger on FSD.
It's funny we were debating doing FSD because we could still get it for 10k and after sleeping on it decided not too because we just don't drive that much, we are going to go with the subscription on longer road trips though for sure. The new FSD Beta software is pretty damn impressive on all the youtube videos I've watched. I wonder how long it will take to get pushed to all FSD consumers.

Hopefully I’ll be close. In Houston, ordered 11/1. Really tempted to pull the trigger on FSD.
It's funny we were debating doing FSD because we could still get it for 10k and after sleeping on it decided not too because we just don't drive that much, we are going to go with the subscription on longer road trips though for sure. The new FSD Beta software is pretty damn impressive on all the youtube videos I've watched. I wonder how long it will take to get pushed to all FSD consumers.
Same, I went the other way. I deliberated while waiting for my VIN and then after getting the VIN I was still on the fence. We ended up adding it after VIN assignment for the $10K. It’s a risk but I can see them increasing the subscription price once city streets is pushed out to more people. With the latest 10.11.2 beta update, seeing a lot of zero intervention drives to make it more useful beyond road trips.

Reactions: TJ21CT
Mine just got moved back as well :(
MYLR 5 seat MSM/black 19” no tow no FSD, OD 11/4/2021 Georgia. It was holding steady at August 2022 for 6 weeks but just changed to January-April 2023.
Make sure if you applied for Finance it didnt expire, or trade in offer expired. Set Payment Method to Cash and Trade in to no trade in until you get your VIN. When it jumps back like that, its usually due to some sort of recalculation or issue with profile.

Make sure if you applied for Finance it didnt expire, or trade in offer expired. Set Payment Method to Cash and Trade in to no trade in until you get your VIN. When it jumps back like that, its usually due to some sort of recalculation or issue with profile.
Thanks, it's already on cash payment with no current trade-in offer. I found that other used car services offer more for my current car than Tesla by a good margin, so I declined Tesla's offer months ago. *sigh maybe the EDD will recalculate in the next few days like it did for Karsten88.

Reactions: BGOwner
Tesla Location in Houston North just called me. A Guy told me he has been receiving my text messages. He said that they are working hard at matching orders with VINs. He said that when you text Tesla. It does go to your closet local store or service center. I apologized for my desperate text messages. 😆. Then he told me that I will probably get a Vin next week and get a delivery. The first week of May. Probably BullShit. He also so said that they have a lot of Vehicles coming in at the first two weeks of May. Probably Bullshit as well. I told him I will stop begging and Drunk Texting him. He said. It’s okay. It’s the best way to contact him. 😆

• Funny
Reactions: daahlberg