Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy for everyone but feeling stupid for pulling the trigger on upgrading to MYP after GigaRodeo in hopes of getting it sooner and preventing another delay. Fingers crossed that this is a Texas shipment push and my MYP will be on the truck too.
So far, not 1 MYP has been spotted in the south lot with the other new MYs. I wouldn’t hold my breath for a MYP from Austin.

Reactions: Jones1
Next time I will take $750. Place 3 orders. With 3 different configurations. Take the first one I get and cancel the other’s. It’s a a game of odds at this point.

Next time I will take $750. Place 3 orders. With 3 different configurations. Take the first one I get and cancel the other’s. It’s a a game of odds at this point.

I like your thinking. If only i/we did that in November. 😭

Tesla Location in Houston North just called me. A Guy told me he has been receiving my text messages. He said that they are working hard at matching orders with VINs. He said that when you text Tesla. It does go to your closet local store or service center. I apologized for my desperate text messages. 😆. Then he told me that I will probably get a Vin next week and get a delivery. The first week of May. Probably BullShit. He also so said that they have a lot of Vehicles coming in at the first two weeks of May. Probably Bullshit as well. I told him I will stop begging and Drunk Texting him. He said. It’s okay. It’s the best way to contact him. 😆
Care to send me that text number?

Reactions: Otter2007
What accessories have been purchased? Anyone? Have you chosen to wait until you’ve received the vehicle? We have to get this November Thread Popping. Maybe will get vin’s like the October thread is getting soon. 😆
I have gotten everything accept my Homelink and console inserts. For console inserts I want to see the car first then determine what I need. Homelink, plan on ordering probably next month as my EDD gets closer. So far, I have All Weather Floor Mats, 14-50 Adaptor, Screen Protector, Cable Organizer, Key Card Holder (for valet so they can hang in box and not lay down with all the other Tesla Key Cards :) ), I got more, but can't remember.

I have gotten everything accept my Homelink and console inserts. For console inserts I want to see the car first then determine what I need. Homelink, plan on ordering probably next month as my EDD gets closer. So far, I have All Weather Floor Mats, 14-50 Adaptor, Screen Protector, Cable Organizer, Key Card Holder (for valet so they can hang in box and not lay down with all the other Tesla Key Cards :) ), I got more, but can't remember.
I haven’t even thought about the key card holder. I’ve seen some on Amazon. Thanks I plan on taking a road trip in June- July. Hopefully I’m my MYP. I need to order some. I’m still on the fence with the homelink. I do like how you can drive up and it automatically opens and closes when you leave. 🤔

Reactions: Otter2007
My current list. The longer it take to get My Tesla. The longer it gets. 😂
1651092937051.jpeg

1651092952259.jpeg

I haven’t even thought about the key card holder. I’ve seen some on Amazon. Thanks I plan on taking a road trip in June- July. Hopefully I’m my MYP. I need to order some. I’m still on the fence with the homelink. I do like how you can drive up and it automatically opens and closes when you leave. 🤔
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B9KJSCF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 $10

I have always had Homelink in my cars. The Plus is, as you said, this can auto open and close also.