Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Austin, TX. Delivery delayed a day, spoke to the delivery coordinator and the car is on a train in Dallas, was supposed to be delivered to the service center today but now may not be until Tuesday.
I’ve read from other’s that Tesla uses train’s to move vehicles from California. I wonder how many they send at one time to Texas. Time to do some research. I have another rabbit hole to go down. It will keep me busy for today. Thanks and Good luck.

I’ve read from other’s that Tesla uses train’s to move vehicles from California. I wonder how many they send at one time to Texas. Time to do some research. I have another rabbit hole to go down. It will keep me busy for today. Thanks and Good luck.
The delivery coordinator said the Austin service center is packed with pickups. I hoping you get your VIN soon Jones! Lol I called the morning cause the guy said there might be a chance it could get delivered early and when he said we had to push it a day my heart dropped lol after you get your VIN every night is like the night before Christmas and you won’t be able to sleep

The delivery coordinator said the Austin service center is packed with pickups. I hoping you get your VIN soon Jones! Lol I called the morning cause the guy said there might be a chance it could get delivered early and when he said we had to push it a day my heart dropped lol after you get your VIN every night is like the night before Christmas and you won’t be able to sleep
I can’t wait. Enjoy!!!

Long time lurker (daily, multiple times) here. Just got my EDD moved this morning to June 12-July 17. This date is right in line with my original EDD but I am ready for a May delivery. Anything can happen in this game.
Welcome. We have to get this November Thread going. Maybe will get some Mojo towards pushing our vin's out

My EDD is still holding at 5/13-5/27. I haven’t received a VIN yet, so definitely not getting the car in the first week of my 2 week window. SA told me the system shows VIN assignment in June for my car. Not sure how he checked this information.

My EDD is still holding at 5/13-5/27. I haven’t received a VIN yet, so definitely not getting the car in the first week of my 2 week window. SA told me the system shows VIN assignment in June for my car. Not sure how he checked this information.
Friday a SA told me within a few days to a week will get a Vin. Lies all Lies.