Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1651531708920.jpeg

I made a plea to my SA via text today. No one answered last week so I thought I should try again.

First, he responded “Hi there! Yes, we can see that you ordered on November 4th, 2021. All orders are prioritized by order date, not profile completion date.” (Don’t think he’s right, my EDD is no where near today’s November orders deliveries!).

Tried again with an emotional plea (but kept it light!) saying I was really hoping to have the car for a family trip late September. “Would there be a chance to get it by then?” I asked. He basically reponds my guess is as good as his 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1
I made a plea to my SA via text today. No one answered last week so I thought I should try again.

First, he responded “Hi there! Yes, we can see that you ordered on November 4th, 2021. All orders are prioritized by order date, not profile completion date.” (Don’t think he’s right, my EDD is no where near today’s November orders deliveries!).

Tried again with an emotional plea (but kept it light!) saying I was really hoping to have the car for a family trip late September. “Would there be a chance to get it by then?” I asked. He basically reponds my guess is as good as his 😂
39235C8A-B871-4D5F-B9C7-807F1D21BDF5.jpeg

What do you guys think? My intention all along was going to add FSD on the app after getting used to the car. My EDD say May 10-June 7th, with my OD Nov 3.

Should I:

A) hit the add FSD button now to my order to see if it speeds things up.

B) not do anything because it will actually slow it down at this stage and give me a worse edd.

C)it won’t change anything