Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time listener, first time caller!

Ordered our first LR Model Y (no tow, 19”, 5 seater, No FSD) a few weeks ago and had an estimated delivery of Feb23-May23.

Went in a week ago and decided we wanted to go with the white seats and my EDD jumped up to Nov22!

So here we are. Glad to finally register to be a part of this amazing online community.

Reactions: t1m1t
My MYLR ordered on 11/7/21 just got an EDD pushed back to Feb 2023-May2023. Kind of annoyed given a brand new one ordered today has the same exact EDD.
I’m still stuck on Jan-Apr 2023 myself for 3 weeks today. I completed my profile the same day as my order but requested a trade in on 11/14 and didn’t realize I needed to decline the trade in until late December. I have no clue if that plays a part. Some people get a VIN soon after a huge push in the EDD, some don’t. There is zero logic.

I’m assuming my EDD will recalibrate when they run the logarithm again for my area when a shipment is coming. My SA made it sound like I was in a batch of orders trying to match to a VIN but didn’t match, so it updated to the EDD to the latest available for the time being, but it’s not really when I should expect my order.

Like I said, zero logic.

Ordered our first LR Model Y (no tow, 19”, 5 seater, No FSD) a few weeks ago and had an estimated delivery of Feb23-May23.

Went in a week ago and decided we wanted to go with the white seats and my EDD jumped up to Nov22!

So here we are. Glad to finally register to be a part of this amazing online community.
Hi!! You may NEVER believe us, but we are a small community that ordered LAST November. I know, right? We can't believe it either. Although we are all friends in misery waiting for our Y's, you will find more friends in the April/May waiting room!

I ordered 11/24 MYLR and still waiting for a VIN :(.
That stinks. Hope you get it soon. I got lucky I guess. Car appears in good shape so doesn’t appear to be a reject but maybe someone canceled with the same specs. Or maybe I hit the 7 seater to the east coast window. Anyway it’s been a blast and I’m sure you will be happy. I’m just driving myself nuts with trying to keep my safety score up. I don’t even really care about the FSD beta… go figure.

It will probably move up sooner. You offered to give Tesla more money. 😆