Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stand corrected, but sometime between when I posted that screenshot and when I next checked the app, they must have fixed it because it looks correct now.
Screenshot_20220806-172945.jpg

Reactions: Art84
While we received the mobile connector, as expected, it's irritating that because it's a Fremont build vs an Austin build we didn't get a cargo cover and will have to pay for an aftermarket one.
Chances are excellent that someone will give you their cargo cover if you ask (I'd offer, but I don't have one yet).Many of us find them to be an irritating inconvenience, I think I have three in the corner of the garage taken off cars I no longer own. Really should pitch them!

Reactions: AZTech
Update. I knew waiting this long would open a big window to change my mind and change my MYLR order to a MYP :D.

I just did it today, so my EDD has not changed, but hopefully it moves closer than what it is now with the change in spec.

Spec: MYLR Black Exterior/White Interior | NEW Spec: MYP Black Exterior/Black Interior (as of 8/07/22) - Yes I still got Nov Pricing.
OD: 11/20/2021
EDD: June 2022 | Sep 09 - Nov 4 | Sep 29 - Nov 24 | Current EDD Oct 6 - Nov 17|

Well, my end of November 2021 order estimate delivery date just got pushed back 2 months to December 2022 to January 2023. :-(

Does this mean it *might* qualify for the just-passed-senate tax credit? if I eventually take the delivery in 2023?

Yep, there's a small chance it could happen but more likely a slew orders after yours will delay or cancel delivery for the new tax credit pulling your delivery forward. It might be Dec 2021 cancelations and delays all over again.

I'm taking delivery tomorrow. Here is a link to one I just found with a quick Google search. I'm sure there are several available.

Tesla Delivery Day Checklist 2022
Took delivery on Saturday. Was running way ahead of schedule so showed up 90 minutes early for my appointment - they accommodated me no problem. Took my time going through a checklist and found zero issues with the car. I was in and out in 30 minutes.

I asked the Tesla guy to help me double-check the areas where they might have been seeing issues. He said overall the builds have gotten way better, but did check those areas for me, and even pointed out the car next to mine had a slight misalignment with the trunk lid. Put a bunch of miles on it already and love it - rides way smoother than my wife's 2020 M3.

I have scheduled my pickup for 8/12. I'm still waiting for MVPA agreement, once I get that I will send to DCU for 3.99% loan. When I originally ordered I was quoted 1.24%, big change in 9mos but that's how it is, thinking I'll just pat it off quicker. My insurance will increase by 120$ a month. I will let you know how delivery goes.

Reactions: AZTech and Art84
So one day after changing from MYLR black exterior/white interior to a MYP black exterior/black interior I got a big push on my ETA date. 2 week window!

Spec: MYLR Black Exterior/White Interior | NEW Spec: MYP Black Exterior/Black Interior (as of 8/07/22) - Yes I still got Nov Pricing.
EDD: June 2022 | Sep 09 - Nov 4 | Sep 29 - Nov 24 | Oct 6 - Nov 17| Current EDD Aug 16- Aug 27

Reactions: Conor_NY
So one day after changing from MYLR black exterior/white interior to a MYP black exterior/black interior I got a big push on my ETA date. 2 week window!

EDD: June 2022 | Sep 09 - Nov 4 | Sep 29 - Nov 24 | Oct 6 - Nov 17| Current EDD Aug 16- Aug 27
Nice!

I've been stuck at Oct 6-Nov 17th for a while after a couple of bump backs. But happy to report I just had my first bump up when I checked the app last night!

Currently at Sept Sept 17-Oct 22. Maybe that Austin MYLR line is finally picking up steam!

OD: 11/5/21
Specs: MYLR Red/Black 18inch/5 seater/Tow+ No FSD - Long Island/NY delivery

OD: 11/6, MSMLR5,19", No Hitch, No FSD, NJ Delivery - Had a lot of EDD changes (9) in the last 3months, including one today where it went from 8/7-8/21 to 8/21-08/30. Just got the text message that VIN has been assigned. Didn't find anything in the source code till now. Hope this is the light at the end of the tunnel. Can someone tell me how to know from the VIN which factory its coming from?

OD: 11/6, MSMLR5,19", No Hitch, No FSD, NJ Delivery - Had a lot of EDD changes (9) in the last 3months, including one today where it went from 8/7-8/21 to 8/21-08/30. Just got the text message that VIN has been assigned. Didn't find anything in the source code till now. Hope this is the light at the end of the tunnel. Can someone tell me how to know from the VIN which factory its coming from?
11th digit. F = Fremont, A = Austin

VIN Decoder – TeslaTap