Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a nightmare! I originally was supposed to pick up my car on Aug 31st. I did get a message that they were having transportation issues so the date was pushed to Sept 5th (yesterday). I sold my old car on Friday thinking that was a solid date. Foolish! Now the car is somewhere at a railyard in North Jersey awaiting transportation to the Princeton sales center. The app updated Sept 8 - 12th, but after calling them, they have no idea when the car will make it to Princeton. This really is annoying!

What a nightmare! I originally was supposed to pick up my car on Aug 31st. I did get a message that they were having transportation issues so the date was pushed to Sept 5th (yesterday). I sold my old car on Friday thinking that was a solid date. Foolish! Now the car is somewhere at a railyard in North Jersey awaiting transportation to the Princeton sales center. The app updated Sept 8 - 12th, but after calling them, they have no idea when the car will make it to Princeton. This really is annoying!
worst customer service and no communication at all. When I picked up the car from princeton, their attitude was like 'we are doing you a favor'...
probably everything will change next year once there is more competition.

Got my 6th delay, really testing my patience. At least it's still a 2 week window.
1662649360190.png

Reactions: DerbyCityY
FYI for those who wait for the delivery soon. Make sure you have a plan on how you'll charge your car.
Most likely it will be without a mobile charger, and tesla will give you $200 coupon code to order a mobile charger from Tesla (free order pretty much). But the problem - is delays with the delivery. I ordered my Mobile Connector on August 21st, and only recently it was shipped, I expect delivery on Sep 13th.
Luckily I have Wall Connector installed in advance, before the delivery. But if I would not - I would be in trouble and would have to use Superchargers or other Level 2 public chargers. J1772 adapter was delivered with the car.

Reactions: DerbyCityY
Did you get your car? I am getting similar message from Tesla team that there are railyard issues. Can’t even schedule pick up yet. EDD was Sep11-15

Did you get your car? I am getting similar message from Tesla team that there are railyard issues. Can’t even schedule pick up yet. EDD was Sep11-15
No, I didn't get the car. The EDD has changed to Sept 12 - Sept 16. I really hope to get it this week. There are apparently hundreds of cars of all different makes at the Jersey railyard waiting to be off loaded and delivered. Labor shortage?