Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today was delivery day! 11/16/21 order date. MY build date 8/22. I rejected the MY. The build quality left much to be desired. Rear hatch would not close, took three tries every time. Passenger rear door was misalighned, passenger front seat had a tear or split seam and a nasty rusty orange stain on the bulster and frunk had alot of moisture in it. the latch could be adjusted, the frunk moisture who knowes, the seat could be replaced. Why deal with it.

It did have matrix lights, updated door trim. No cargo cover or extended rear seat carpet (by the lower rear seat post area).
Now the wait begins. The SA said maybe late November-January.
I waited this long whats a couple more months.
What say you?
Today was delivery day! 11/16/21 order date. MY build date 8/22. I rejected the MY. The build quality left much to be desired. Rear hatch would not close, took three tries every time. Passenger rear door was misalighned, passenger front seat had a tear or split seam and a nasty rusty orange stain on the bulster and frunk had alot of moisture in it. the latch could be adjusted, the frunk moisture who knowes, the seat could be replaced. Why deal with it.

It did have matrix lights, updated door trim. No cargo cover or extended rear seat carpet (by the lower rear seat post area).
What say you?
Holy crap!!! This is a worst delivery experience in this thread :((( sorry about that man ((

What say you?
I absolutely agree. The timetable the SA prosposed would likely put you in a 2023 VIN.

OD 11/10/21 Took first delivery of MY long range AWD 8/10, Fremont build, pane gaps and damaged front bumper. Panel gaps needed a service appointment along with new bumper. Panel gaps are better, but they said now within factory specs. Still noticeable. Dual pane front included. No matrix headlights, carpeted door packets, or new interior door trim.
Fast forward to today. OD same as me. Wife took delivery today, MY long range AWD, Fremont build. NO panel gaps, flawless. Included
matrix headlights, new interior door trim, and carpeted door pockets with lights.
Amazing on the new improvements, builds are only a month apart!!
We are both positively charge!

Reactions: voom500
11/2/21 OD
Blue LR, White, 19", tow
Original Estimate May-June 22
Revised in May to September 12 to October 10
revised Sept 10-October 12
then Sept 12-October 10
Asked advisor and was told Sept 29 target. Mentioned I was on vacation Sept 9-22..Advisor said I could have them deliver the car.
On vacation, VIN was assigned (of course).
Got notice while on vacation to schedule my delivery September 20-22. Frantic calls from over seas with a 10 hour time difference and no help. Turned out they didn't deliver to my area. My CU was a big help and walked the check into the delivery center. Took 7pm pick up on the 22nd. Flight got back 2 hours before. Picked up car. Sign.....

Reactions: Stardew
Another window approached, another delay slammed. Love it here in Illinois haha.
Hopefully the shorter window means something.
1664147999298.png

My OD was the first week in November '21, the original EDD was May and it has moved around several times. Had a two weeks window in Sept and after a few minor move outs it just switched to a four week Oct-November. When I messaged the SA he offered me a P in a different color right away, for some reason that really pisses me off because if I wanted the car right away or even remotely wanted a P I would have ordered one at any point and gotten a car immediately.

I have no idea why it is so hard to just make a blue vehicle.. it's not exotic. I could have hunted and killed enough smurfs to make their shitty paint in the time it has taken.

Reactions: voom500
Just wanted to chime in with an update. OD 11/27/21; lately have been in a four week window 10/8-11/10/22 and with the quarter end push got VIN on 9/28/22. Fremont build. When I went to check delivery dates only had two options 9/29 and 9/30/22. Completed my tasks and worked everything out and they actually delivered on 9/29/22 via contactless delivery to my home (LAX area).

Car is great, nothing to gripe about from my end including no panel gaps. Did not get a cargo cover though. And no mobile connector kit but received email with promo code for free kit or $200 credit towards a wall charger. Ordered mobile kit right away just now received email it's shipped so about a week for delivery.

MYLR MSM/Blk | 20” | +tow | noFSD | OD 11/27/21 | EDD 7/2; 1/23; 9/22; 12/22; 1/23; 10/22; 9/22; 10/8 | Delivered 9/29/22