Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Now a Great Cup Holder for the S and X designed by an S owner.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked mine up at the shop yesterday. It works great. It's nice to have a place for my phone. Now I just need to get out of the habit of driving with my phone in my lap!

I thought I would remove the back ones most of the time since my son rides in a booster seat in the middle. However, there's plenty of room for both of them.

Pictures are not great, but I will put them up anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing the decals on my wheels, but gonna wait for my husband to clean wheels/install those.
You can see there's also room for "Martin Jr" and Sharky".
20160725_152909.jpg
20160725_153012.jpg
20160725_153127.jpg

I picked mine up at the shop yesterday. It works great. It's nice to have a place for my phone. Now I just need to get out of the habit of driving with my phone in my lap!

I thought I would remove the back ones most of the time since my son rides in a booster seat in the middle. However, there's plenty of room for both of them.

Pictures are not great, but I will put them up anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing the decals on my wheels, but gonna wait for my husband to clean wheels/install those.
You can see there's also room for "Martin Jr" and Sharky".
View attachment 187267
View attachment 187272
View attachment 187274
Thank you Laur, It was nice meeting you and your son.

Any update on the wraps?
Yes we are making progress. We have decided to Hydro Dip them. the arm rest leaves very little clearest and the 3M wraps were being scratched. The photo is are first proto type of the carbon Fiber look. SEE YOU TUBE
We will be able to dip all designs matt and gloss wood and carbon fiber gloss.
During this testing time we also found out the rear cup holder fits in the storage shelf under the display so I'm testing that optional location and it seems to work nicely.

Yes we are making progress. We have decided to Hydro Dip them. the arm rest leaves very little clearest and the 3M wraps were being scratched. The photo is are first proto type of the carbon Fiber look. SEE YOU TUBE
We will be able to dip all designs matt and gloss wood and carbon fiber gloss.
During this testing time we also found out the rear cup holder fits in the storage shelf under the display so I'm testing that optional location and it seems to work nicely.
So will we have to send them back to get dipped instead of getting them wrapped?

Great, thanks for the updates.

I'd like to see a picture or installation video of the rear cup holder (angled version) attached to the car. I see one of the straight version, so I know how it works, but I'm confused about how the angled version fits and I'd like a visual. Thanks.

The function of this cup holder is good. The finish is OK. The skin (I got the matte) made things look pretty sharp, but yes, after several months of summer, the skin has bubbled and peeled. I have taken the cup holder off and had to put it back on because it is just much more ergonomic for me. I can use the armrest, enjoy a beverage (alway have one) and in a pinch I can have up to 4 with easy accesibilty. If an enhanced skin is available, count me in!!