Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Now a Great Cup Holder for the S and X designed by an S owner.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Over the last year I have been designing an inexpensive easy to use front and back seat cup holder for a Model S and X Tesla. Along the way I added a place to hold two cell phones, which is a need often overlooked, and adds significant value and utility. Being able to use the arm rest at the same time while enjoying a cold or hot drink makes the Tesla EXPERIENCE complete. I hope you will try one of our cup holders out as we guarantee your satisfaction. Now in stock and shipping daily.
12828407_1755381798067446_6438852719903179442_o.jpg
CupHolder_04.jpg
CupHolder_03.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GSP and eye.surgeon
Over the last year I have been designing an inexpensive easy to use front and back seat cup holder for a Modal S and X Tesla. Along the way I added a place to hold two cell phones, which is a need often overlooked, and adds significant value and utility. Being able to use the arm rest at the same time while enjoying a cold or hot drink makes the Tesla EXPERIENCE complete. I hope you will try one of our cup holders out as we guarantee your satisfaction. Now in stock and shipping daily.
View attachment 180816 View attachment 180818 View attachment 180821

@Tes Pride,

Looks great.....practical, functional. However who are you, where is your business and how does one Order? I see no links, hyperlinks whatnot for your product.

Ski

Looks nice. If you have more pictures of the installed unit, that would be nice. Can you provide information about the weight the cupholders can hold? Were those cups filled with liquid? And how does it stay in place if the stock armrests are slid back and there are drinks in teh outer cupholders on your device?
Thanks!

Both cup holders will holder two 32 oz drinks.
The arm rest are not affected by the cup holder being used with drinks.

Looks nice. If you have more pictures of the installed unit, that would be nice. Can you provide information about the weight the cupholders can hold? Were those cups filled with liquid? And how does it stay in place if the stock armrests are slid back and there are drinks in teh outer cupholders on your device?
Thanks!