Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Now a Great Cup Holder for the S and X designed by an S owner.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nicely done. Will the front version hold a 30oz Yeti Rambler? (as seen here: YETI Rambler 20 and 30 oz Drink Tumblers | YETI Coolers )

I use one for drinks (which will stay cold until the next day, btw) and it doubles nicely as an armrest. That said, having a dedicated spot for an iPhone and an iPad is appealing as well.
Yes It will hold the YETI the 20 oz on the left and the 30oz on the right.

This is a good product. I received one of the early versions and it is very functional. I like the "skin" and have the matte wood. It did "bubble" a bit in the heat and I was able to peel it off and reapply and it has not "bubbled" since. There was no sticky residue and the shape of the skin did not distort when I carefully peeled it off and put back on.
Thank you for your nice comments. Did you get your free Tesla wheel decals?

• Helpful
Reactions: neverdone
I use the largest Yeti tumbler and it fits fine in the drink holder.

Yes, I got the red Tesla wheel decal and installed them. I have a dark grey tesla with the old style standard wheels. The red logos really pop out and look nice!

I also found that I can hang my sunglasses off the side of the notepad/phone partition. I put one ear hook of the sunglass into the partition and hang the glasses over on the passenger side. Works nice.

Sometimes I get slight vibrations/rattles from the front cup holder due to the fact that it is suspended over the arm rest. One day I may look for some foam or something to damppen things. I know I got an early version and wonder if you know of any modifications. Not really a big deal but thought I'd ask..

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
I use the largest Yeti tumbler and it fits fine in the drink holder.

Yes, I got the red Tesla wheel decal and installed them. I have a dark grey tesla with the old style standard wheels. The red logos really pop out and look nice!

I also found that I can hang my sunglasses off the side of the notepad/phone partition. I put one ear hook of the sunglass into the partition and hang the glasses over on the passenger side. Works nice.

Sometimes I get slight vibrations/rattles from the front cup holder due to the fact that it is suspended over the arm rest. One day I may look for some foam or something to damppen things. I know I got an early version and wonder if you know of any modifications. Not really a big deal but thought I'd ask..
Yes the Yeti fits great. Many owners are using my red reflective wheel decals on cups and all kinds of other things .See photo of my Yeti.
Resized_20160622_201801.jpeg

Does the rear cup holders get in the way of the middle passenger?
I'm going to order the front but debating on the rear.

In a word NO.

Today I found a New Low profile Velcro and it works.. This way you can toss the rear cup holder in the Fruck when not needed. Tomorrow testing begins in the 100 degree F, In St Louis, Mo. I will video the test and installation.

I would like to take a moment and thank everyone for buying so many cup holders. We are a family operation and we love Tesla and the folks that drive them.

As with any new product, we have had a few issues with the Tesla Cup Holder that we did not anticipate. Some owners have commented that they wish to remove the rear cup holder when not in use. The Tesla Cup Holder was designed to work with 3 adults using the back seat so I didn’t see the point of the current mounting method needing to be removed, but about 20% of the owners prefer to store the Tesla Cup Holder when not needed. We listened and were able to find a low profile Velcro® that gave us the clearance needed for the armrest to still function, yet still strong enough to hold your drinks but easily removed and reinstalled in seconds. The Velcro® we are now changing to is easily removable and will leave no residue on your interior finish if you choose to completely remove it.

To see our new easy installation method in use please check out our demonstration video here: www.teslacupholders.com/#rear

Additional feedback from our customers have commented on the skin wrap corners popping up. This will be addressed next week after some new 3M samples arrive and we test it to ensure the highest quality possible.

I would like to take a moment and thank everyone for buying so many cup holders. We are a family operation and we love Tesla and the folks that drive them.

As with any new product, we have had a few issues with the Tesla Cup Holder that we did not anticipate. Some owners have commented that they wish to remove the rear cup holder when not in use. The Tesla Cup Holder was designed to work with 3 adults using the back seat so I didn’t see the point of the current mounting method needing to be removed, but about 20% of the owners prefer to store the Tesla Cup Holder when not needed. We listened and were able to find a low profile Velcro® that gave us the clearance needed for the armrest to still function, yet still strong enough to hold your drinks but easily removed and reinstalled in seconds. The Velcro® we are now changing to is easily removable and will leave no residue on your interior finish if you choose to completely remove it.

To see our new easy installation method in use please check out our demonstration video here: www.teslacupholders.com/#rear

Additional feedback from our customers have commented on the skin wrap corners popping up. This will be addressed next week after some new 3M samples arrive and we test it to ensure the highest quality possible.

Could you give a link to the low profile Velcro you recommend? Like the design, but haven't mounted yet because I would like it to be removable.

Good to hear you're taking constructive feedback and improving the product!