Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NSW EToll site unavailable?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wol747

Aug 26, 2017
Tea Gardens
I have been getting the message "NSW EToll site unavailable due to maintenance" for several months now, and sometimes FireFox refuses to even connect for "Security reasons. Anyone have the answer? I Have tried calling Services but give up each time.

I'd successfully used Emutoll many times over prior years, but the last time I travelled to Sydney (Dec '22), I had a lot of trouble setting up the correct date/time range via the Emutoll mobile site. I was hampered by time-outs, app errors, and incorrect date/times eventually being saved (and if the date/time range overlapped with subsequent attempts to get it right, it refused to accept the additional instance). I eventually gave up and resolved to call the Help line over the coming days.
Then on the way in I saw the LinktGo signs, and that night I downloaded and configured the app. Long story short, LinktGo worked well and I'll use this app in the future. Goodbye Emutoll.