Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NTB Continental SureContact RX Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

P85DEE

Oct 10, 2015
TMC
Well, after it became time for new tires, my OEM Michelin Primacy MXM4s giving up the ghost and quickly, and my state inspection running out I needed new tires immediately.

Came across these at NTB and they had a discount of buy 4 get $100.00 off the fourth one.

http://www.ntb.com/tires/sku-detail...19/sku4640005.s?pageName=SLP&skuId=sku4640005

They have a 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty, 60 day satisfaction trial, road hazard coverage and 3 year flat change roadside assistance.

Mounted, balanced, old tire disposal, plus tax, and the fee for my new state inspection, I got out for about $975.00.

I believe that this tire may be exclusive to NTB. Anyway, I've had them for a little over a week now, and so far so good My car is a P85D and the traction from a Ludicrous launch, is no different than it was with my 3/32 Michelins.

Road noise, which is unchanged from my best recollection of when my old tires were new, and these are not noisy at all. Wet weather traction is very good, as it's been wet around here for a few days now

I know it's early to evaluate, which is part of the reason for posting the thread.

If anyone else has had experience with this tire, please post up. And also if anyone is looking for another option for the OEM 19in tire, then these might be one.

• Informative
Reactions: SSonnentag