Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, I think the buck stops with Elon. You know; those twitter posts... unmistakably referring to splits in so many ways. No other interpretations possible. My guess? If we would have all kept our mouths shut, instead of blathering away endlessly about it, something might have happened. But as it is, there's wayyyy too much evidence that Elon's tweets equaled something gonna happen. SEC and the media would have had a field day with it.

Next time let's just do the "nod nod wink wink" routine and load up for the event. Whatever that may be.

/s ; didn't cost me anything, and it was free entertainment. As I said; "Next time zip it"! ;););)

Actually, I think the buck stops with Elon. You know; those twitter posts... unmistakably referring to splits in so many ways. No other interpretations possible. My guess? If we would have all kept our mouths shut, instead of blathering away endlessly about it, something might have happened. But as it is, there's wayyyy too much evidence that Elon's tweets equaled something gonna happen. SEC and the media would have had a field day with it.

Next time let's just do the "nod nod wink wink" routine and load up for the event. Whatever that may be.

/s ; didn't cost me anything, and it was free entertainment. As I said; "Next time zip it"! ;););)
The Viking invasion of 1209 is the one that makes no sense to me if he’s not sending a signal

Whilst you people have been sleeping on the job, I have been crunching the numbers, trying to work out where we went wrong. Elon signalled a new date on a tweet less than 2 weeks ago. I won't tell you the specific date as that clearly was the problem last time. It is for mid Jan. I will assign this a 30% likelihood based on the warm feeling I get when I stare at it incessantly.

#backinthegame

Whilst you people have been sleeping on the job, I have been crunching the numbers, trying to work out where we went wrong. Elon signalled a new date on a tweet less than 2 weeks ago. I won't tell you the specific date as that clearly was the problem last time. It is for mid Jan. I will assign this a 30% likelihood based on the warm feeling I get when I stare at it incessantly.

#backinthegame

Is this like the predicted ‘end of the world’ that gets moved up a few years every time it didn’t happen?

Is this like the predicted ‘end of the world’ that gets moved up a few years every time it didn’t happen?
Exactly.

But wait, there is more:

Bear trap?
It was discussed. Jack is another believer.

lyrics here.

"Moolah-moolah, bring you down"

"Shawty want the doller"

Reference to shorts...

"Truth is, I don't look at tax"

"Double down and focus on your bus'"

I knew a Tesla Bus was incoming...

No short squeeze ever hurt a bull. 12/9 just part of the masterplan.

I suggest the non believers stand down - this party is just getting started!

That's the official sequel non sequel straight from Elon's Twitter - snapshot for the record - possible hints
Drop in music: Drop (music) - Wikipedia

EMSK.1210.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly.

But wait, there is more:

Bear trap?
It was discussed. Jack is another believer.

lyrics here.

"Moolah-moolah, bring you down"

"Shawty want the doller"

Reference to shorts...

"Truth is, I don't look at tax"

"Double down and focus on your bus'"

I knew a Tesla Bus was incoming...

No short squeeze ever hurt a bull. 12/9 just part of the masterplan.

I suggest the non believers stand down - this party is just getting started!
Request for discharge due to multiple newly acquired medical conditions, sir!

Indeed, I have that bottle, but it's empty.
You can always refill it* with the Teslaquila purveyors Nosotros's available next grade and highly rated Tequilla - batch of 3 is a better buy. Personally I prefer Costco's Kirkland Tequila Anejo, which is probably on par with the Teslaquila (anyone out there made some tastings?). Personally even tho Nosotros claims to be most natural etc, I found that their Tequila gave me a slight headache (same as many red wines) while the Kirkland didn't.

(*) I'm done with experimenting Tequilas, now onto single malt Whiskies/ Scotch - same nice amber color. Was surprised to find Costco's (Kirkland) have high quality offerings.

Reactions: UCF3 and UltradoomY
I don't even like Tequila, I actually bought the empty bottle. My comment was an obviously too subtle reference to the nothing that happened on 12/9...empty bottle...celebrate nothing...never mind...
Emptiness is form, form is no other than emptiness.
Nothing really exists in and by itself.
Elon's version is worded differently.
I'm game

12/9 could have been the start date.
12/10 being day 1:
12 days of Christmas or similar:
Cybertruck breaking cover was gift number 1.

If you think we are bad, Dogecoin dudes think Elon is signalling that he can control Dogecoin and shoot it up to $1...

Day 2 - 2 for 2. If we spot a Roadster tomorrow...