Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The significance of the 12/9 (12/10 in China) video and its promo video from 12/8 (12/9 in China) seems to have been missed by everyone. They showed us something more important than the prototype design of the inexpensive (maybe $25,000) Chinese hatchback and far more important than a stock split announcement or sooner-than-anticipated Cybertruck deliveries. Instead, they showed us important new details on the factory of the future. As investors, time and time again we've been guided by our Technoking that prototypes are easy and production is hard.

Whether or not it was actually part of a 12/9 conspiracy we shall probably never know for certain, but it's still a big deal nevertheless. I replayed both videos at 0.25x speed several times and am working on in-depth analysis of my observations, which I will post in the main thread later this weekend.

This was, in my estimation, a subtle and understated display of unrivaled manufacturing prowess with implications of utter domination of the marketplace. As I understand it, in Chinese culture boasting and displays of arrogance are considered crass--if not downright rude--but the indirect humble-brag is a sophisticated art form. Did they come out and say "It is our greatest pleasure to vanquish our enemies and chase them before us, to see their factories and dealerships reduced to ashes, to rob them of their wealth and hear the lamentations of their women"? No, but essentially they implied it.

The alien dreadnought of Elon's dreams in 2017 is finally coming to life in Shanghai, and soon in Berlin, Austin, and beyond. I believe it is no coincidence that the video begins with a clip of Elon speaking in an interview about the need for making the cars more affordable and how it takes multiple major iterations of a design before it becomes excellent, inexpensive and mass produced. Manufacturing truly will be Tesla's long-term competitive advantage. This is what vehicle factories look like now, and anyone who doesn't copy these techniques is screwed.

Last edited:
So Elon’s huge announcement is secret drone footage being released?
You are most likely correct. Spotting the production CT and semi 24 hours apart was a mere coincidence.

My statement sounds sarcastic but in reality I have already stated that the theory is only 30% likely to be correct.

I'm having fun. Perhaps you would appreciate me setting up a "numerology is nonsense thread" so that you can have fun too?

I am confusing myself with my sarcasm now... I like having you around. Keeping us believers on our toes has value.

Santa Claus is such a drama queen...

SCII.jpg

...but he entertains the Crowd.

Cheers!

Santa Claus is such a drama queen...

...but he entertains the Crowd.

Cheers!
With this latest tweet I do declare; I am totally stumped by this man (Elon). Look, I consider myself to be a fairly smart person. But I do not get this AT ALL. That said, here's what I think; there must be hidden meanings in these tweets that cannot be spelled out for a reason. What that reason may be is anyone's guess, but Elon must know that the average person is going to query themselves to death and not get it without total speculation. If he's trying to relay a message through these tweets that he wants readers to understand, he'd end them with a short reveal of clarity, or explanation. That he does not do that shows that he wants there to be no certainty. Maddening. What the hell is he trying to say here? I'm very close to giving up. But of course I can't. 🧐🤨🤪

Okay Elon, give us more. 🥸

Last edited:
With this latest tweet I do declare; I am totally stumped by this man (Elon). Look, I consider myself to be a fairly smart person. But I do not get this AT ALL. That said, here's what I think; there must be hidden meanings in these tweets that cannot be spelled out for a reason. What that reason may be is anyone's guess, but Elon must know that the average person is going to query themselves to death and not get it without total speculation. If he's trying to relay a message through these tweets that he wants readers to understand, he'd end them with a short reveal of clarity, or explanation. That he does not do that shows that he wants there to be no certainty. Maddening. What the hell is he trying to say here? I'm very close to giving up. But of course I can't. 🧐🤨🤪

Ask and you shall receive:

🤣

At this point, Elon is just playing with the shortzes. And having fun doing it. ;)

Humor as a sign of intelligence: Elon Musk has it, but Reuters doesn't! Disruption & Humor

He knows how this ends.

Cheers!