Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NY Solar Panel install finally scheduled!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just like the title says after a month and half of going back and fourth, changing layouts due to code, dealing with local inspectors. I finally got an install date 10/7/20 :(....Was hoping for next week!!! I know that is being to hopeful. Any one else in the NY area with a 2 month wait also?

Reactions: SoCal Dave
Just like the title says after a month and half of going back and fourth, changing layouts due to code, dealing with local inspectors. I finally got an install date 10/7/20 :(....Was hoping for next week!!! I know that is being to hopeful. Any one else in the NY area with a 2 month wait also?

I only have to wait until Monday and that is torture. At least you should be done before the end of the year and get the 26% tax credit, right?

Did anyone ever call TESLA weekly to see if they had cancellations to get install date moved up?

When my install was scheduled I mentioned something about wishing the date was earlier and the scheduler said that she could note in my account that I was open to an earlier date if there was a cancellation. I did try to call once and ask about cancellations and was told that they didn’t have any. In the end my install happened on the scheduled date.

Reactions: Dypkny845

Well damn...Tesla just called and asked to move the date up to this Friday the 28th.....will report back then to give an update. Hoping all goes nice and smooth.

Reactions: SoCal Dave