TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Odd connection issues? Anyone else 5/15/18

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by selfbp, May 15, 2018.

1. selfbp

selfbp Member

Past day or so I’ve noticed the car isn’t always connecting through the application on my phone. I got in it today and the touchscreen wasn’t turned on and I got the ‘Powering up systems’ HUD message we all know of.

Then the Center screen still never turned on?? So I did the restart procedure for the media center, fixed the issue. But now I’m getting a slacker message that says I need to login to my Slacker account or use the Tesla account. I click the Tesla account and I get nowhere. Just sends me back to the same screen. I would assume it’s a Slacker end issue. But I still am wondering why the touchscreen wasn’t powering up. As well as the connection issues on my phone app. I don’t have powersave turned on at all. Stay connected is also checked.
    Anyone else been having this issue? I’m still on 2018.10.4

2. selfbp

selfbp Member

Okay the slacker issue cleared itself up, but now cruise and autopilot says ‘Cruise Unavailabile’
    What in the world has cursed my electronics this week o_O

3. selfbp

selfbp Member

Tesla engineer responded and is forcing newest software to the vehicle. Just as a reference if anyone has this issue, I will report back.