Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Tires? late 2015 MS90d w/19"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What were the available OEM tires the could have been delivered with a 2015 MS90d w/ 19" Silver Cyclone wheels -- order date October 2015, delivery early December 2015? Were all options a/s or was it possible to get summer performance tires? Assume the order sheet is silent on tires.

Thanks

My similar vintage 90D with cyclones also rolled out on the Michelins. I don’t recall summer tires ever being an option on the 19s, cyclones or not. I think the Michelins were an upgrade over the regular a/s tire that came equipped on the standard five spoke 19s. Like the other poster, I have no complaints with the Michelins, having recently replaced them with the same after about 39k (and they still had 4+/32 tread depth left).

My similar vintage 90D with cyclones also rolled out on the Michelins. I don’t recall summer tires ever being an option on the 19s, cyclones or not. I think the Michelins were an upgrade over the regular a/s tire that came equipped on the standard five spoke 19s. Like the other poster, I have no complaints with the Michelins, having recently replaced them with the same after about 39k (and they still had 4+/32 tread depth left).

I don't think the Michelin Primacy MXM4 was an upgrade, as in "added-cost option". That's what my car came with (April 2015-build S85D) and I didn't pay extra for better wheels or tires. The tires themselves were great, and lasted me about 36K miles until I replaced them with another set of Michelin Primacies.

Bruce.

I don't think the Michelin Primacy MXM4 was an upgrade, as in "added-cost option". That's what my car came with (April 2015-build S85D) and I didn't pay extra for better wheels or tires. The tires themselves were great, and lasted me about 36K miles until I replaced them with another set of Michelin Primacies.

Bruce.

I think the Primacy came on 85 and up. That Goodyears were fitted to 60, 70, and maybe 75 with Primacy as an extra cost upgrade.