Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Foundation Series Dual Motor Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great event
they had a complete presentation for me with a fog machine, and my truck went into a crazy light show
The team at Marina Del Rey all stopped and joined in. Felt like a rock star. Im sorry to the others who were picking up their cars. i feel i stole their thunder/ The ride home was even more amazing. they stopped at intersections and waived me through. Everybody was turning their heads. taking pictures. the blonde in the Z06 on the 405 freeway, carpool lane. thank you for slowing down and passing me and coming back. I had a great pull on the car the last time it did that. Cruised through in and out in Moorpark, and the Simi mall, last drive through the Simi Supercharger. What a ride. Going to work now. Unreal. Im still not on the ground yet. You will see when you get to drive it.
home.jpg

Reactions: Jones1 and yerEVan
i got the mats
a couple metal hooks for the rail bottle opener
the mobile powershare cable
dividers in the vault sub storage space area
That is all I received
No FSD or autopilot the rig does have cruise control Coming later Signed change form
No Homelink
No Home powershare equipment Was told that should come separately

Mats were in the Vault Removed when I got home

damn its a bit much
much by a lot! Sometimes downright dangerous

I installed the lightest (VLT 70) Xpel XR Plus all around mostly for heat/UV rejection, except glass roof which already has very strong rejection. VLT 45 or 55 would probably be a good for front door windows for a bit more privacy without diminishing night visibility by much. I wouldn't go any darker as night visibility becomes an issue, especially for older eyes. VLT 30-35 for the back.

Going in today for front windows
Im not going too dark as yes night vision is a concern
And to all owners , Especially the Tesla owners, dont risk damaging your cars, curbing your rims, to get a better look at the Cybertruck when you see one. Im at two known curbing or destroying ones rims. What people do to get a look is beyond crazy. Stay safe its not worth it. I see you. Dont stop in intersections. Just enjoy the quick glance. More of us are coming.

• Funny
Reactions: phantasms
Has anyone received feedback yet on a trade in? I have everything set to go but am waiting on trade in value of our Model Y. It's been a while as I got the invite on the 21st and filled it out then.
If it’s like any other trade-in, they offer below market price, but it is offset somewhat by sales tax you don’t pay, and hassle you don’t have trying to sell it yourself. I chose not to trade in my P85DL MS (offer too low) on my Raven Refresh MX Performance, but Idid trade in my MX on my Plaid MS. i went over the initial MX offer‘s 30-day limit, but it remained the same, because my milage didn’t exceed the next 5000-mile increment.

much by a lot! Sometimes downright dangerous

I installed the lightest (VLT 70) Xpel XR Plus all around mostly for heat/UV rejection, except glass roof which already has very strong rejection. VLT 45 or 55 would probably be a good for front door windows for a bit more privacy without diminishing night visibility by much. I wouldn't go any darker as night visibility becomes an issue, especially for older eyes. VLT 30-35 for the back.
Note that your state may have laws on how dark the driver & front passenger windows can be. Some states, like mine, require a medical waiver to tint the windshield even a little bit, except for the top few inches.

Ok. Just got this email from Tesla. Anyone have any sense of this would indicate a VIN coming my way shortly or is this totally random? 😂

“Thank you for completing the Powershare Home Backup survey. Your order is eligible for Powershare Home Backup hardware installation.…”

Ok. Just got this email from Tesla. Anyone have any sense of this would indicate a VIN coming my way shortly or is this totally random? 😂

“Thank you for completing the Powershare Home Backup survey. Your order is eligible for Powershare Home Backup hardware installation.…”
I just got this as well around 5pm EST. I filled out the form a week ago, but ordered the CT on 12/21, and am located in PA. Interesting as we are both east coast. Could be a sign. But honestly I doubt it means much, but someone here can better answer that has gotten the CT already.

Tons of people got this email. I have had a VIN for 6 days with no update and I received it. Wouldn't sit around and update your app for a VIN. ;)

View attachment 1013980
Got my invitation to configure, day 1 reservation holder, RN112751xxx, location Virginia. Dual Motor Foundation Series, Est delvery February-April
You have a pretty low number. I have 11276xxxx and got my invite 12/21. Interesting. We are not far from each other related to current delivery zones. And I’m surprised they are saying Feb-April. They are certainly hopeful.

Reactions: DFibRL8R
I put in my full deposit 12/20/23. Jan-mar delivery estimate. Does anyone really know if they’re on track or not? I’m in Idaho.
At this point, there seems to be mainly deliveries to CA and TX. There has been a FL and now a GA one.
I believe that these are all still Dec 9 order dates.
Are they on schedule? No one knows. But they spent the entire month of Jan on the Dec 9 orders.