Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck Foundation Series Reservation Holder Reveals Cost Of $120,000: Only 1,000 Will Ever Be Made

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So do these people have to pay another $250 on top of the $100 or are they people who never had a Reservation in the first place.

Something tells me everyone who put in their $100 deposit is going to end up in the back of the line.

Reactions: jebinc
So it includes FSD but not functional yet? Does it include the extra battery pack?
No, it doesn't. I'm not sure that the extender battery pack is ready for market. Even so, it would be better to add the extra pack as an accessory later so it doesn't get counted in the original vehicle cost that determines the DMV registration costs initially and going forward (in CA)..

IMG_9417.jpeg

Same, just got invitation for foundation Cybertruck. done with ordering All-Wheel drive version. the estimated delivery date is Dec 2023- March 2024 on my page. Cyberbeast delivery date listed is within 2024. Do they make All-Wheel drive ahead of Cyberbeast? or Tesla is trying to conserve Tri-motor drive units.

Did anybody noticed that freaking non-reselling within first year clause is back on the order agreement again.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: BM3B and mnca