Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Foundation Series Dual Motor Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same reason I didn't go with the beast.

FWIW I got my Model Y trade in value today, again, went down a ton in a month. lol
Haha yea I bet.. luckily I don’t need to trade a car in, but I will give them my rivian if the price is fair.. if not I’ll keep it seeing how I love the rivian.. it crushed me to not pick the beast but luckily a friend talked me down and said it’s never going to be as fast as your plaid so what’s the point? I wouldn’t ever race the truck around anyway since 90% of my driving will be done while towing

Reactions: phantasms
Just got the email yesterday, ordered the AWD, NY delivery. Totally bought it without looking at the estimated delivery time but I assume it matches the March to May from above. People are crazy for not ordering when they are getting access imo

Reactions: phantasms
Just got the email yesterday, ordered the AWD, NY delivery. Totally bought it without looking at the estimated delivery time but I assume it matches the March to May from above. People are crazy for not ordering when they are getting access imo
Sounds like another batch of order invites going out and including northeast US locations which is good, last batch was around 1/30-2/2. Now let's get some more deliveries outside Ca/Tx!