Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve used Kamikaze Stance Rim Coat and also Carpro CQuartz Dlux in the past without problems with the wheel weights not adhering. I apply the coatings before mounting the tires since it’s easier to apply without the tires on.

No particular pointers except take your time and throw out the microfiber cloths after applying the coatings.

• Informative
Reactions: SignatureSales
What ceramic coating do you use for wheels?

Any tips / pointers?

Do you coat them prior to having the tires mounted? Any risk of the weights not adhering?

Thanks

I have gotten it professionally done, and used CQuartz Dlux personally. I'm going to use Adam's Ceramic this time around.

I recommend setting aside a "clean room" so you have room to work inside if possible. I usually dedicate my garage for a day for it.

I have my wheels mounted already, but I don't think it really matters. You don't need to coat the inside anyways. The weights have never been an issue for me, but I do tell the person that there's ceramic coating on the inner barrel. They might have prepped it accordingly.

Reactions: SignatureSales
20inch SV104
• Triple Black Tinted
• 20x9.5
Square with staggered offset setup
B2943DF3-7534-42AD-9EC2-C32B22BF2CEF.jpeg

Last edited: