Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Flash sale on 4 sets of wheels (New and Used), don't miss out!

Reactions: FlatSix911
Two mean looking setups 🖤
-

Multi Piece SV304s
21x9.5
21x11
Matte Black Face
Gloss Black Lip
Black Hardware
1208-3.JPG

-
Flagship ONE
22x10
22x11.5
Matte Black Face
Matte Black Lip
Black Hardware
1207-6.JPG

Last edited:
Has anybody verified any faster acceleration times in the 1/4 mile from lighter wheels and/or different tires on a plaid?

We need more data of 1/4miles but @KnoxPlaid was able to do consistently 5.9x sec in 1/8 mile time on his 20" SV104. Which rarely happened with the stock setup ( stock interior with both 19 and 21 inch)
AC71FAB7-CF5F-4E84-BD16-700B751AF187.jpeg

Last edited:

Several have complained about significant road noise increase from the PS4s everyone is running with aftermarket wheels so I'm curious how these would compare.

Biggest issue with PS4S is the limited availability. I went ahead and ordered the PZ4 ( NF0 spec for Taycan ) to test out the performance/efficiency/noise. Hope this could be a good alternative to the Michelins.

5C3854C5-8BD4-4767-A74B-84138436ABE0.jpeg

A561DC01-4920-4E6D-9049-5FECBB01EE91.jpeg

Unfortunately they do not have the acoustic foam, and the thread on the NF0 feel a lot sticker than T1 spec PZ4. ( same tire from MPY)

Don’t have much expectations on getting better efficiency or quieter, but I will find out soon.

4C75DC14-B983-498C-ABEE-0640CA16E757.jpeg

Biggest issue with PS4S is the limited availability. I went ahead and ordered the PZ4 ( NF0 spec for Taycan ) to test out the performance/efficiency/noise. Hope this could be a good alternative to the Michelins.

View attachment 752032
View attachment 752029

Unfortunately they do not have the acoustic foam, and the thread on the NF0 feel a lot sticker than T1 spec PZ4. ( same tire from MPY)

Don’t have much expectations on getting better efficiency or quieter, but I will find out soon.

View attachment 752031
What sizes are those??

View attachment 752032
View attachment 752029

View attachment 752031

Very interested in your findings with these tires. Considering Pirelli designed them from the ground up for a high performance EV you would think road noise would be a priority. Considering the Taycan Turbo S has faired very well in track tests with these tires I'm hoping they could be a viable alternative to the PS4s without the road noise penalty.

Reactions: Drew-MS
Very interested in your findings with these tires. Considering Pirelli designed them from the ground up for a high performance EV you would think road noise would be a priority. Considering the Taycan Turbo S has faired very well in track tests with these tires I'm hoping they could be a viable alternative to the PS4s without the road noise penalty.
The Pirelli P Zero pz4 'Elect' are the 19" summer tires that came on my Plaid. I'm pretty sure these 19" Pirelli tires for the refresh Model S have a foam insert but I haven't had a tire replaced so I don't know for sure. I can confirm the tires are very quiet and they seem very good.

The Pirelli P Zero pz4 'Elect' are the 19" summer tires that came on my Plaid. I'm pretty sure these 19" Pirelli tires for the refresh Model S have a foam insert but I haven't had a tire replaced so I don't know for sure. I can confirm the tires are very quiet and they seem very good.

Yup, just realized they are the same tires I have on my newly delivered Plaid with 19s as well. They are indeed quiet at any speed. Interesting that Tesla went with the PS4s for the 21" wheel option over Pirellis offering.

Reactions: Drew-MS