Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wheels are made, thanks Jamie! I can't wait to see these on the car in the Spring!
SV701 20x10.5 and 20x11 in brushed bronze.

7CAE13ED-3D07-4A29-AC1F-2F8B2B3057C3.jpeg

Hi @SignatureSales Did the in stock 20's sell? Are there more in stock?

Also for cleaning I was looking at using Chemical Guys Diablo for my current SV302's Brushed Clear and Brushed Triple Black. Is this safe or what do you recommend?

We recommened cleaning the wheel with just regular PH Neutral car shampoo and avoid any wheel cleaner type product.

Currently only got 2 sets in stock from post #597.

• Informative
Reactions: scrapps
Reactions: SignatureSales
Picking up my white '22 Model S Plaid tomorrow and having it wrapped with Stealth PPF in a couple of weeks.

Leaning towards staggered 21" 104s - torn on color, but leaning towards black triple tinted or gloss black... recommendations?

Ryan

So it’s been a month with the sv104s and the 20” Michelin all season 4 tires. Awesome handling. Have put about 600 miles on these tires. On older tarmac, there is a massive howl/hum from the tires at 70ish mph . Goes away the moment I drive over a repaired patch of road.

Oh well!

Also, I think my wh/mile is consistently in the 300ish range. Now keep in mind that I am driving like a total idiot trying to get my safety score up for that FSD beta!

Last edited:
Reactions: FlatSix911