Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More set shipping out. 3 weeks turn around.

First 22s on Plaid:cool:

Monoblock Series SV104
- Gloss Gunmetal
-22X10.5 Staggered offset with super deep concave rear
-295/25/22 Square

Paul D.
IMG_0397.jpg

Shipping out to the Plaid owner in Iceland 🇮🇸

Track Series SV503
- Matte Gunmetal
-21x9.5
-21x11
Flush with no poke setup

Jón E.
IMG_0319.jpg

The World First 19/18 Drag Setup for Plaid

Monoblock Series SV104
- Matte Bronze
-F 19x10
-R 18x10
-Drag Setup

Jason G.
IMG_0396.jpg

I am expecting my 20" SV104s and Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires tomorrow! Scheduled install in my driveway!

Folks who have already installed theirs and put on new TPMS, do we need to take any steps to calibrate or for the car to otherwise detect them once the new wheels and tires are on?

I am expecting my 20" SV104s and Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires tomorrow! Scheduled install in my driveway!

Folks who have already installed theirs and put on new TPMS, do we need to take any steps to calibrate or for the car to otherwise detect them once the new wheels and tires are on?
Never had to do anything special on my M3P when I switched from my summers to my winters. Drive a bit, and the TPMS will be picked up. The car may also pop up a notification that it knows that you've switched wheels, and to choose the new size (probably for the picture, or range estimates?), but, since you have 20s, you might be SOL on getting that correct.

Reactions: rpan25

from the manual—
Automatic Reset of TPMS Sensors
After replacing one or more wheels (but not after replacing a tire), the TPMS sensors are relearned to ensure tire pressure warnings are accurate. TPMS sensors reset automatically within two minutes of driving over 15 mph
(25 km/h).

More…

Wheel Configuration
If you are installing new wheels or swapping them for different ones, update your vehicle's wheel configuration by touching Controls > Service > Wheel Configuration. This allows Model S to learn the new wheels and provide more accurate status updates on your vehicle. Select a wheel from the drop down menu that matches the new wheels you plan to install on Model S. Selecting new wheels in the wheel configuration also changes the wheels that appear on your vehicle's avatar on the touchscreen.
Ensure you are aware if your vehicle is equipped with staggered wheels, meaning the wheels are different sizes in the front and rear. Check the front and rear tire sizes marked on the tire sidewall to see if they match or are different sizes. If the wheels are staggered, take extra precaution to ensure the new wheels you install are staggered in the same way as the previous wheels.
NOTE: Changing your vehicle's wheel configuration can impact range estimates, tire pressure warning levels, and vehicle visualization

Replacing a Tire Sensor
If the Tire Pressure warning indicator displays frequently, contact Tesla to determine if a tire sensor needs to be replaced. If a non-Tesla Service Center repairs or replaces a tire, the tire sensor may not work until Tesla performs the setup procedure.

If you are installing 20" wheels on the Model S, take it to the service center and have them set the height (and some other settings) for 20" wheels. The graphics of the car on the inside screens will show no wheels at all --> this is because they don't have a pic of 20" rims.

This was done on my 2020 Performance with 20" rims. I'm hoping Tesla just adds 20" as a selectable option when they release their 20" track pack wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_4278.jpeg
    IMG_4278.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 133
If you are installing 20" wheels on the Model S, take it to the service center and have them set the height (and some other settings) for 20" wheels. The graphics of the car on the inside screens will show no wheels at all --> this is because they don't have a pic of 20" rims.

This was done on my 2020 Performance with 20" rims. I'm hoping Tesla just adds 20" as a selectable option when they release their 20" track pack wheels.
What difference does it make if they are the same diameter (overall tire size the same height)?

What difference does it make if they are the same diameter (overall tire size the same height)?
I should have mentioned that I was running different widths.

A lot of people getting 20”s will run 305/30/20. That’s a 0.76” difference in diameter from the stock 21” setup.

I plan on running 305/35/20 in back but that’s still a 0.44” difference in diameter from stock 21”

Reactions: Robotpedlr
So I’m asking myself - why 20s?

My earlier reason was so the tires don’t blow at every pothole they encounter, but I’m seeing the refresh’s 21” tires have way better load bearing capacity than the pre refresh S ever had.

so what now? And I’m talking about signature wheels, not the stock ones. I m ow the stock 21s weigh as much as my trusty anvil!

When collecting broken necks, it’s best to have the proper equipment.

Siddharth came to Signature with a goal in mind and path to execution. After some back and forth rendering and discussion, we settled in with the 21” Brushed Bronze Tinted SV104. The result as you can see below, absolutely perfect.

Monoblock SV104
Brushed Bronze Tinted
21x9.5 (265/35/21)
21x10.5 (295/30/21)
Flush with no poke fitment.

239532836_588367305875099_7909947789072900915_n.jpg

240782270_560675615354197_3340475097198027528_n.jpg
240414597_575354330255927_3467207825710038402_n.jpg