Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oh the hype! Cadillac CTS vs Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my Model S back today and turned in the Cadillac to Enterprise. A week of driving the Caddy made me much more appreciative of the some of the Tesla's qualities that I had begun to take for granted: instant responsiveness to the throttle, smooth acceleration, marvelous ride, a very quiet and comfortable cabin, incredible storage space, and quickness beyond belief. Damn I love this car!

Reactions: palmer_md
Got my Model S back today and turned in the Cadillac to Enterprise. A week of driving the Caddy made me much more appreciative of the some of the Tesla's qualities that I had begun to take for granted: instant responsiveness to the throttle, smooth acceleration, marvelous ride, a very quiet and comfortable cabin, incredible storage space, and quickness beyond belief. Damn I love this car!
You do become numb to it after awhile. I was in that ICE SUV thing for a little over a week. When I got the Model S back, that first day I was driving it around all I could think about was "Damn, this is a great car."