TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Oh the little things.. some interior mods!

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by jeffdom1978, Aug 7, 2018.

1. jeffdom1978

jeffdom1978 Member

Thought I'd share some pics of some little interior extras I picked up because.. why not? :D

Carbon Fiber door sills
    Carbon fiber steering wheel insert
    Gloss CF Door handle inserts

im5age1.jpeg IMG_1006.jpg View attachment 323895

2. jeffdom1978

jeffdom1978 Member

Some closer pics..

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

3. r0bgj

r0bgj Member

nice!
    did you get the door sills off amazon? I got the first version which are more like vinyl stickers. they look good, but I was wondering about these that you have. they look "thicker" and like a more durable material. I like them! I saw them for a hefty price. I think like 75? versus 20 for the vinyl ones. how are you liking yours

4. jeffdom1978

jeffdom1978 Member

Yes, they are thicker but dont looked raised really. They were about $35 I believe. The listing says "New version"

Hope that helps!

5. MathijsKok

MathijsKok Member

$35 for small bit of printed plastic is a lot for fake carbon. It's not that they make the car lighter... Never understood why people want fake stuff.

6. BurntOC

BurntOC Member

And the cool thing is you don't have to!