Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Old style HPWC wall bracket missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Around 18 months after buying my 2015 Model S second-hand I am finally getting around to installing the HPWC. I have the one that was demounted by the previous owner and the electrician is coming Monday morning. It is an older style silver charger. Single phase I think. Now having had a closer look at the instructions I realized I am missing a metal bracket that sits between the charger and the wall. I will post a picture from the manual. Does anyone have any ideas how I might a. install without the wall bracket or b. replace the part. I am in Adelaide so do not have quick and easy access to service centers.

IMG_2162.PNG

Ben, My wall connector is being replaced this week and I do not have to return the old faulty one.
It is a late 2016 model but if the bracket looks like the one in your photo I'll mail it to you.
Thanks. I think the late 2016 might be different. Let me know and I can send you my address. I will also see how the electrician goes. According to the previous owner their initial installer didn't use a bracket as it was installed onto rammed earth wall. I am installing onto stone wall so i might see if they can put straight onto wall or use a piece of board as bracket.