Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

OLEV Grant / Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a M3LR on order - currently I have a hidden VIN but no estimated delivery date.

I've been looking into getting a home charger with the OLEV grant and had kind of decided on the Pod Point model. To start the order it looks like I'll need proof of ownership that includes an estimated delivery and that this date also needs to be entered in the "Annex D" application.

Ideally, I'd like to order a charger now as there's a delay of 3-4 weeks from order.

It looks like I'm just going to have to wait until I get my final price sheet from Tesla. Has anyone managed to get the grant before getting their final price doc?

Thanks,
Tim

Yes, i just put the month it was estimated to be delivered in, Podpoint installed 3 weeks before the car arrived. Don't worry about an exact date, just send them a copy of your booking invoice

Ditto above, I just put my RN, ‘Feb/Mar 2020’ as date on mine and copied the invoice I got after leaving the deposit plus a reminder to myself in my calendar to tell them the other details they want after the car arrives.

Thanks, both - I'll give that a go.