Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

On Service Scheduling- Watertown & Dedham MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

aronth5

Long Time Follower
Supporting Member
May 8, 2010
Boston Suburb
Thread title should be "on-line service scheduling"
I noticed today that on line scheduling for service at Dedham or Watertown MA is available. Have Model S & X owners had this capability all along or is this just new for Model 3 owners? Last time I looked was 2 weeks ago and the option was greyed out.

scheduling service2.png

Last edited:
I think it's a relatively recent addition to the website in general for Watertown & Dedham (like maybe the last couple of months)? I think Tesla started rolling out online scheduling 6-9 months ago and it's just making it's way East. I used it to book an appointment last week on my X successfully.

And to clarify - this is on the Tesla website under manage your car. It's not an in-car feature.

Reactions: chjch
There's a bit of a crock going on with service scheduling at Dedham. I've used them mainly in the past because even though it's closer, the Watertown center is not great to get to, and is really slammed since it's so small. So I attempted to schedule a service there and got the auto response to use the website, or wait over 15 minutes on the phone(!). However, the scheduling website from my Tesla account wouldn't let me change my Service Center from Watertown to Dedham. Once I did get through to Dedham, they explained that they don't actually put very many appointment slots on the website so they can control them.

The bottom line seems to be that while you're supposed to make appointments via the web, Dedham effectively isn't on the web.