Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor One Nice Brown Tesla S...First one I've seen this color.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a Florida Tesla Club member contact me to detail his brand new brown Tesla S. At first I was skeptical about his choice of color since I had never seen it before but once I received the car and worked on it I must say Tesla did a really good job at putting this color together. Cool color, not loud or weird :biggrin:, just right.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :cool:...enjoy.

Note- Pictures where taken by the client once the car was detailed and coated with GTechniq.

Tesla 01.jpg
Tesla 03.jpg
Tesla 04.jpg
Tesla 05.jpg

lol...Some people are afraid to be different and just follow the crowd instead
I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.

Some would jump to that conclusion about the lavender custom paint job.

For the brown, I think some just consider an "old man color" for cars. Has little to do with being different, as I understand it.

As for me, I like the brown but prefer the red.

As a proud owner off a brown MS, of course I love it. I will say it looks best in bright sunlight and also at night under normal lighting. It looks drab when in the shade, or with any fair amount of dust (which is a challenge here I the desert).

I'm not pushing 70 (not even close), but liked the brown because it was different and (what I perceive to be) classier than some of the other non-usual colors.