Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One thing you LOVE and DISLIKE about your Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love: I love just about everything in my MYP, but singling out one less frequently mentioned item I would say the flexibility afforded by the HVAC system. Between Dog Mode, Camp Mode, and just having the system on while I'm in the driver's seat, it makes the car so much more useful for many situations than the typical car in any season.

Dislike: Automatic Wiper logic. It just doesn't quite wipe the windshield at the rate I'd like it to operate at a lot of times. Although I think it has improved a bit since I first got the car about a year ago.

Love - Doesn't require gasoline
Hate - The Seats
Not perforated and plastic - like sitting on a plastic bag, in 5 minutes my butt begins to sweat
Not ventilated - I haven't found a cushion for the seat and back that I like yet.
Not cooled - My Kia seats were perforated, ventilated and heated or cooled, much more comfortable than Tesla.
The Head Rest - placed on the front of the seat back, not the top of the seat back?
- tipped forward and down at 30º??? If I lean back into the seat for back support, then the head rest forces my head forward and down, so I'm sitting there looking down at my lap, not out the windshield???? The only way to make it livable is to put 2 pair of jeans in a back pack and strap it on before getting in the car, then I can have back support and look out the windshield. :)
Bonus thing - The random assignation attempts on an average of 2 or 3 per mile really make life interesting. They keep me alert and the heart rate up, but Love or Hate doesn't seem like quite the right emotion. . . . . . .