Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Online Store Sales

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a tire repair kit from the online store right after I received my MX a month ago. Instead of a tire repair kit I received black wheel center caps and nut covers. I have emailed the online store 3 times without a response. Does anyone have a phone number for the online store?

Go to your TESLA ACCOUNT page and file a support ticket for "executive escalation".

I had to do this recently with an online store order where FedEx lost a Wall Charger shipment. I filed a claim with FedEx, but since Tesla was the shipper, FedEx paid them the full amount of the claim. After several emails to the generic store email address that the order status emails come from, I got no response and no way to get my $500 back to re-order. I had to file an "executive escalation" form to get someone's attention. They were VERY helpful in getting me a refund, but they said they were totally revamping the team that runs the store, so it's in extreme disarray. But this was two months ago, I would have hoped they fixed it by now...but guess not. The more people that complain about these things, the more they'll have to actually go fix all the problems.

Reactions: Airhawker
Go to your TESLA ACCOUNT page and file a support ticket for "executive escalation".

I had to do this recently with an online store order where FedEx lost a Wall Charger shipment. I filed a claim with FedEx, but since Tesla was the shipper, FedEx paid them the full amount of the claim. After several emails to the generic store email address that the order status emails come from, I got no response and no way to get my $500 back to re-order. I had to file an "executive escalation" form to get someone's attention. They were VERY helpful in getting me a refund, but they said they were totally revamping the team that runs the store, so it's in extreme disarray. But this was two months ago, I would have hoped they fixed it by now...but guess not. The more people that complain about these things, the more they'll have to actually go fix all the problems.
Where is that escalation option? I actually don't pick up the car until Tuesday, so is it possible I don't have that option yet?

I ordered a tire repair kit from the online store right after I received my MX a month ago. Instead of a tire repair kit I received black wheel center caps and nut covers. I have emailed the online store 3 times without a response. Does anyone have a phone number for the online store?
I actually really need black lug nut covers if you end up getting to keep them :)

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA

Great suggestion! Had response within one hour that my cable is being re-shipped. 3 emails hadn't worked up until that point. Thank you!

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I received my all weather mats for the frunk, front seats and rear seats within 1 week of placing the order. The parts were correct. The material is flimsier than I had originally expected based on my previous lexus all weather mats (from lexus) but I'll see how it goes. It definitely seems a lot easier to use being lightweight, so it might be nice. It feels more like plastic than rubber, but that's besides the point.

Got what I ordered in short order, so one good experience here at least.

It is very similar to the fact that the store had temporary problems with the site code to send orders. Most likely this problem has already been solved. Simply, there is not always a clear control over the operation of web development services, which must be done constantly. I hope in the future the site team will be more attentive to the work of their applications and web solutions. This is in their interest.

It's good that all have been eliminated. it is not possible that some of the features of the site worked poorly. This lowers the trust. Meanwhile, the site is very popular. It is necessary to hire good programmers and developers who will constantly monitor the work of the site applications.

The online store is a mess. I am trying to order mats for my Model X 5-seater, charge adapters, paint touch-up, etc and the only way I've been able to get it to work is to make 'anonymous' purchases (instead of using my email associated with my car) and buy items one at a time. So far I've only been able to purchase the mats. It fails every time I try to order a charge adapter, or the paint touchup kit, or...

The weird part is the online store is inconsistent. It fails with various symptoms rather than always doing the same thing.

So I sent an email. No response. And called their number. No human will answer. Ridiculous.

Whoever is running their ecommerce is doing a VERY bad job...

Reactions: Evoforce
I finally got a response when I escalated my issue from the Tesla page, but the person who responded just said that I received my items, and ignored the fact that I got charged 4 times for them. If I don't hear anything by tonight, I'm just going to have to call my bank and dispute the charges I guess...

Reactions: Evoforce
The online store is a mess. I am trying to order mats for my Model X 5-seater, charge adapters, paint touch-up, etc and the only way I've been able to get it to work is to make 'anonymous' purchases (instead of using my email associated with my car) and buy items one at a time. So far I've only been able to purchase the mats. It fails every time I try to order a charge adapter, or the paint touchup kit, or...

The weird part is the online store is inconsistent. It fails with various symptoms rather than always doing the same thing.

So I sent an email. No response. And called their number. No human will answer. Ridiculous.

Whoever is running their ecommerce is doing a VERY bad job...
That’s weird. I was able to order my mats just fine logged into my Tesla account. I didn’t register a card on that account though, so I specified payment info separately.

I finally got a response when I escalated my issue from the Tesla page, but the person who responded just said that I received my items, and ignored the fact that I got charged 4 times for them. If I don't hear anything by tonight, I'm just going to have to call my bank and dispute the charges I guess...
I wouldn’t even wait for Tesla. It doesn’t hurt them at all. Just call up your CC company and tell them you got charged 4x and to resolve it.

I can't find the executive escatation form. Where is it on the "Tesla Account " page?