Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ONLY FOR USERS WITH 98/99 NEW FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have been at 99 for a week now but just installed 2021.40.6. It looks like there have been no cars at all that have gone from this version to the FSD 2021.36.8.8. I am assuming regardless of my score I will need to wait a few weeks until the next version of FSD that has a 2021.40… as I would assume I would not revert to a lower firmware version. Thoughts?

How long have you had a 97.
As I understand the process there is not a correlation to the score you have when you receive it. It’s somehow based on when they poll your car… to determine that they will send it to you. Did you have a 98 99 or 100 in the last several days…?

i had 97 for a few days before getting updated. i was in the low 90’s for weeks and reset about a week ago. best i could do was 97 over about 150 miles. i get flagged for following closely a lot and a few unavoidable sudden stops (asshats in city traffic)

i had 97 for a few days before getting updated. i was in the low 90’s for weeks and reset about a week ago. best i could do was 97 over about 150 miles. i get flagged for following closely a lot and a few unavoidable sudden stops (asshats in city traffic)
Crazy. Seems like an anomaly. Thought 98s were the lowest. Although you may be the only one below 98 at this time.

I have been at 99 for at least 2 weeks and have not done an opt out and back in. Model S with original 2.5 with MCU1. Upgraded to MCU2 and AP 3.0 at the same time when you could first upgrade to MCU2. The car has 2021.36.5.6 for a couple of weeks now and the location of the car is in North Carolina. I have not received any invite email and still waiting for beta FSD. Looking forward to being able to go back and enjoy driving the Tesla.

I have been at 99 for at least 2 weeks and have not done an opt out and back in. Model S with original 2.5 with MCU1. Upgraded to MCU2 and AP 3.0 at the same time when you could first upgrade to MCU2. The car has 2021.36.5.6 for a couple of weeks now and the location of the car is in North Carolina. I have not received any invite email and still waiting for beta FSD. Looking forward to being able to go back and enjoy driving the Tesla.

I'm also in NC (Raleigh area) and am wondering if there's some limiting by region going on here. I was at 98 for weeks and just did a SS reset today and got up to SS100 with >100mi. Maybe I'll drive up to the Virginia border and see if crossing into Virginia magically gives me an update :p.

I'm also in NC (Raleigh area) and am wondering if there's some limiting by region going on here. I was at 98 for weeks and just did a SS reset today and got up to SS100 with >100mi. Maybe I'll drive up to the Virginia border and see if crossing into Virginia magically gives me an update :p.
You may also want to change your Home destination to be the place you decide to go in VA and forward your mail also. Wonder if that would be enough? 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: JonNRb
Looks like a big push today. SS98 and just installed FSD beta 10.5, 2021.36.8.8. Safety Score option in mobile app disappeared, finally! No email announcement.

OKCU.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: ABerry and Wulf0123
Anyone else here get the update and their safety score still shows in the app? I have signed out, killed the app, everything. Im on FSD Beta 10.5 and my safety score still shows and is plummeting fast because of the interventions.

Anyone else here get the update and their safety score still shows in the app? I have signed out, killed the app, everything. Im on FSD Beta 10.5 and my safety score still shows and is plummeting fast because of the interventions.
I still have mine as well. Did not disappear for me as well after trying what you mentioned. But I do have Tesla insurance, I am in Bay Area.