Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Application submitted June 6th. I emailed them about the status and i received this reply.

"
Dear Applicant:

Your application under the Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle Incentive Program (EHVIP) has been approved for payment.

This message is to notify you that, in order to accelerate payment processing, all payments are being issued by cheque. These payments will not be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).

The incentive amount will be paid to the name listed on the application and the cheque will be mailed to the address listed on the application.

If you have any questions, please contact 1-866-767-0638.

EHVIP Team "

Anyone else get this email after already being accepted?

Attachments

• B50C85DE-9759-4735-90FC-5BBC70CE47B7.png
    B50C85DE-9759-4735-90FC-5BBC70CE47B7.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 60
What the hell, I just got this email message from the ministry:
Electric and Hydrogen Vehicles Incentive Program (MTO) would like to recall the message, "Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle Incentive Program (EHVIP)".
In regards to my approval email from January 11!
Anyone else got this?
I tried calling the 1-866 number on the approval email and the voicemail box is full. Something fishy is going on here!

Last edited:

Electric and Hydrogen Vehicles Incentive Program (MTO) would like to recall the message, "Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle Incentive Program (EHVIP)".
Anyone else got this?

What hacks ? I received same message.

Anyone else got this?
I tried calling the 1-866 number on the approval email and the voicemail box is full. Something fishy is going on here!

I just got this as well. Bureaucratic BS. It better be a ‘bulk’ mailing error.

Delivery June 5th
Submission June 5th
Complaint sent to Ombudsman Jan 13th
Email status update sent to EVHIP Jan 14th
EVHIP Jackie generic reply that they are doing their best Jan 15th
Received Ombudsman reply Jan 16th
Gave Ombudsman approval to investigate Jan 17th
Nothing else received from EHVIP yet...

Since people who applied after me have already received their approval email, it may be that they are approving selectively just based on the Ombudsman open cases, or they have split the jobs to different persons who are moving at different speeds.

Anyone who applied late May 2018 or in June 2018 and who received their EVHIP approval email recently WITHOUT a complaint to the Ombudsman?

Delivery June 5th
Submission June 5th
Complaint sent to Ombudsman Jan 13th
Email status update sent to EVHIP Jan 14th
EVHIP Jackie generic reply that they are doing their best Jan 15th
Received Ombudsman reply Jan 16th
Gave Ombudsman approval to investigate Jan 17th
Nothing else received from EHVIP yet...

Since people who applied after me have already received their approval email, it may be that they are approving selectively just based on the Ombudsman open cases, or they have split the jobs to different persons who are moving at different speeds.

Anyone who applied late May 2018 or in June 2018 and who received their EVHIP approval email recently WITHOUT a complaint to the Ombudsman?

I didn't contact the ombudsman and received the email saying I was approved.