Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also got my cheque today! Happy days! June 5 submission and got an e-mail on Jan 11.

cheque.jpg

What was it in the email you have received Jan 11?
Was it a confirmation that you receive your money soon?
Just wondering what was the wording?

"
Dear Applicant:

Your application under the Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle Incentive Program (EHVIP) has been approved for payment.

This message is to notify you that, in order to accelerate payment processing, all payments are being issued by cheque. These payments will not be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).

The incentive amount will be paid to the name listed on the application and the cheque will be mailed to the address listed on the application.

If you have any questions, please contact 1-866-767-0638.

EHVIP Team
"

Then I was also part of the group that they tried to recall this e-mail, and then to disregard.

"
Greetings,

If you received an EHVIP recall email today (January 18th 2019), please disregard as this recall message was sent in error.

The original payment notification sent on January 11th 2019 still stands.

Thank you,

EHVIP Team
"

"
Dear Applicant:

Your application under the Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle Incentive Program (EHVIP) has been approved for payment.

This message is to notify you that, in order to accelerate payment processing, all payments are being issued by cheque. These payments will not be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).

The incentive amount will be paid to the name listed on the application and the cheque will be mailed to the address listed on the application.

If you have any questions, please contact 1-866-767-0638.

EHVIP Team
"

Then I was also part of the group that they tried to recall this e-mail, and then to disregard.

"
Greetings,

If you received an EHVIP recall email today (January 18th 2019), please disregard as this recall message was sent in error.

The original payment notification sent on January 11th 2019 still stands.

Thank you,

EHVIP Team
"

Thanks a lot!

Submitted my complaint to the Ombudsman this past weekend and got a a response yesterday that they would help me follow up after I give them consent.

Today I get an email from MTO saying they are reviewing my application and that they are missing the copy of the configuration sheet with the vehicle trim which I assume is the NVIP sheet that can be found on your account on the Tesla website.

At least this gives me confirmation they are working on my application. Hope I get my cheque soon.