Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It only looks like Canada has the TeslaHome and Topfit wraps which are actually the same and use cheap Chinese vinyl. I'll see what I can do to help out our friends up north.

Thanks Kenriko. And fyi, you shouldn't have to push to amazon.ca

There's no issue with buying from amazon.com and paying the import fees. I do that for a lot of items as is. However, for some reason, yours is explicitly blocked from shipping internationally. Usually that's limited to large items or import/export problematic items.. weird.

• Helpful
Reactions: Kira
Thanks Kenriko. And fyi, you shouldn't have to push to amazon.ca

There's no issue with buying from amazon.com and paying the import fees. I do that for a lot of items as is. However, for some reason, yours is explicitly blocked from shipping internationally. Usually that's limited to large items or import/export problematic items.. weird.

Ok I'll look into that, I was hoping to get inventory into Amazon.ca so that you guys would be able to get it at a more reasonable price with quick shipping.

• Helpful
Reactions: Kira
@Kenriko getting my carbon fiber wrap on Friday.. Guess what my weekend project is.. Will be watching the video couple of times to make sure I don't mess up.

Any plans on making wrap for wood dash?

Yes, originally my timeline was too have that ready in about two weeks however I'm going on vacation for ~10 days next week so it'll likely be the end of the month. My wife really deserves the vacation, she helps me produce these wraps for you guys behind the scenes while also doing all the regular "mom" stuff - Wonder Woman's got nothing on her.

3M Shadow Black also incoming.

D72862EE-B422-4992-AF1B-4047E6D08D7A.jpeg

Yes, originally my timeline was too have that ready in about two weeks however I'm going on vacation for ~10 days next week so it'll likely be the end of the month. My wife really deserves the vacation, she helps me produce these wraps for you guys behind the scenes while also doing all the regular "mom" stuff - Wonder Woman's got nothing on her.
You sound like an amazing guy.. Wish you much success. Thx

Kenriko: This thread on Reddit (r/teslamotors - Door Button Label) got me thinking. I love your door-switch kit. Looks great on my Model 3. Now I'm thinking of replacing all the door-opening button wraps with yellow instead of satin black. I think it would be much easier to say to my passengers, "Push the yellow button on the door handle." Simpler than trying to explain the whole door-opener situation. Maybe we could convince you to sell an inexpensive add-on for just those four buttons in bright colors. Maybe in red for those using white trim.

Reactions: Natalie 1