Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
shop.jpg

We're now performing local installs by appointment only out of our North Houston location.

See the thread below for more information.

Vendor - Kenriko - Chrome Delete, Console Wraps and More | Houston

I've downloaded the open source files (thanks @Kenriko) i've tried converted both the .ai and .pdf files to either .svg or .jpg/.png but can't seem to get the scaling correct. Anyone with any tips on cutting these on a Cricut in design space?

I posted this in another thread:
I have a Cricut and these comments by "pipplo" on Kenriko's Github were super helpful. He shares his google drive files with the measurements that you will need to resize to in Cricut here: Can you export the illustrator files as SVGs? · Issue #3 · Kenrik/Model-3-Vinyl-Wrap-Template

For my Cricut, I used pipplo's *.dxf files and imported them into Cricut and resized according to his measurements.The only one I had trouble with was the cupholder, for some reason it imported in as a giant rectangle (no cutouts for the cupholder part). I downloaded the *.pdf version instead and converted it to *.png and used pipplo's measurements to resize in Cricut.

I have a Cricut and these comments by "pipplo" on Kenriko's Github were super helpful. He shares his google drive files with the measurements that you will need to resize to in Cricut here: Can you export the illustrator files as SVGs? · Issue #3 · Kenrik/Model-3-Vinyl-Wrap-Template

For my Cricut, I used pipplo's *.dxf files and imported them into Cricut and resized according to his measurements.The only one I had trouble with was the cupholder, for some reason it imported in as a giant rectangle (no cutouts for the cupholder part). I downloaded the *.pdf version instead and converted it to *.png and used pipplo's measurements to resize in Cricut.

Thanks for the insight, I'll take a look

I was looking thru Github for the measurements but didn't see it. Would you be able to link it?