Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on my order time stamp, I ordered before your post about it being in stock. Car is in service so I'm in no hurry. Got a discount code for early adopter? Lol.
$29.50 is a very reasonable price for these things. Between material and shipping costs, Kenriko deserves to make some profit. I would know. Both him and I made and provided center console cutout files which took a LOT of time and we shared with everyone for free if you're interested in making your own instead. And we're working on a slew of other cutouts for other parts of the car which will be made available on his site soon.

I’m making progress on the door handle templates. I’ve got the most difficult one mostly ironed out. Install will be super easy on these.

Attachments

• 5FEE6A09-2B27-4381-932D-211B7209677A.jpeg
    5FEE6A09-2B27-4381-932D-211B7209677A.jpeg
    567.2 KB · Views: 1,105
Thanks Kenriko. I ordered the matte black from Amazon. Looking forward to it.

Are you going to offer the door handle kits in matte black on Amazon also?

Yup, I'm guessing around 10 days before they will be available. Even with AMIYY4YOU's templates to use as a guide, it's takes a ton of trial and error to tweak it to fit perfectly. I'm guessing it took me around 8hrs just to get the driver door template perfect.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
When you get a chance please work on the exterior door handles. I'd like color match options like in my case Multi-coat Red. Thanks!

I will be making a template for the door handles.

I also have Multicoat Red. 3M and Oracal do not offer any materials that color match the Red. I'll need to check more manufacturers swatch book to see if any of them offer a similar color.

I’m making progress on the door handle templates. I’ve got the most difficult one mostly ironed out. Install will be super easy on these.
Brushed Titanium please.

I will be making a template for the door handles.

I also have Multicoat Red. 3M and Oracal do not offer any materials that color match the Red. I'll need to check more manufacturers swatch book to see if any of them offer a similar color.
Thanks Kenriko. I bought a sample of the 3M 1080 and it was too light of a red. Here's hoping you can find something that works.